Pages (8): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

In progress : Phoenix
Karuru
Posting Freak

Group: Manga Group
In progress : Phoenix

Well he's young, he's got shorts, pretty scrawny and has messy hair.
Still a Pheonix in progress or a final design ?

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+

This post was last modified: 06-24-2007 05:44 AM by Karuru.

06-20-2007 05:45 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
geyter

RE: In progress or final character design : Pheonix

Looks very cool to me.
But i don't think they have sneakers there... (so maybe sandals or low boots)
And he looks mighty complicated, are you sure you can draw him like that? I mean if u can, all the better. But that is a lot of little designs to draw 40 times in a row, and all.
The belt looks really good, maybe show a bit more belly to accent his youth. Face and hair is perfect for me.
Is he wearing bracelets or am i seeing it wrong? If he is, then fine. If it is armor then he shouldn't be wearing any yet.
Oh hey, have you thought about tattoos yet? I can't come up with any :shy:

He looks so cute, aww i can see him be thrown of a cliff already!

06-20-2007 07:45 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Karuru
Posting Freak

It actually isn't that detailed, it's because of all the shading and stuff.
Tatoos ... umm i'll try to think of some, and lmao thrown off a cliff . . . now i'm gonna be seeing that xD

Oh and thanks for all the pointers, i'll re-sketch ^^
*slave plans to sketch*

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+

This post was last modified: 06-20-2007 07:56 AM by Karuru.

06-20-2007 07:50 AM
geyter

Well, i wouldn't re-sketch already. I'm just little old me, have no real authority or anything. Wait till the rest sees it, then see what they say. But i'm pretty sure it's final character design. You did a really great job girl, i certainly think you kick some major drawing touchas! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

This post was last modified: 06-20-2007 08:04 AM by geyter.

06-20-2007 08:04 AM
Karuru
Posting Freak

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
YAY, well now to work on the others :nods:

can you send me a full description of piere.
head, what he'd wear, body type.

06-20-2007 08:06 AM
geyter

I have absolutely no idea, Arctic came up with the character.
All i know is at some point he will be lancer extraordinaire and a generallooking hoipolloity type.
But when he's 13 or 14, i do not know.
He has no parents, plays soccer and has a french sounding name...
I'd say gangly. 14 year old football players are generally gangly. Long trousers and shirt, but unclean and krooked (no parents). An old cerimonial spear. Black or brown hair, no facial hair yet (maybe little ugly frenchstyle teenage moustache hehe), dark complexion (still caucasian), maybe a little dirt on his face or something. A know-it-all, so quite a linear face. Short hair i think, nothing too fancy. Or maybe sleek hair.

I am totally guessing here :grin:

06-20-2007 08:19 AM
Karuru
Posting Freak

Damn arctic, he should get his ass online, i wanna get on with the next character while pheonix needs to be viewed by the others.

Gimme one of your characters ? if you've made another one =P

This post was last modified: 06-20-2007 08:24 AM by Karuru.

06-20-2007 08:24 AM
geyter

Phoenix needs a grandfather in the first chapter.
So very old version of phoenix (is it me that's wrong or is it you guys?) but with scars and gray hair, with a balding spot. A grandfatherly beard (but not long) and a very very friendly face. Twinkly eyes and all that. Wearing a simple cloak. He can be quite muscular if you want. Driving a coach.
Not a permanent character so no need to get into it too deeply.

Also Talon needs to be finalised i think. Or did i mis an earlier post?

This post was last modified: 06-20-2007 08:35 AM by geyter.

06-20-2007 08:32 AM
Karuru
Posting Freak

Umm... i can't be wrong i'm the one reading =P
Lol a very old version of pheonix, this will be funny.

06-20-2007 08:34 AM
geyter

It's Phoenix, i checked.
You're thinking of Pheonix Wright probably

Wait a minute! didn't you use a closed thread for this? there are guests in here! Sho sho, guests. You shouldn't be in here.

This post was last modified: 06-20-2007 08:39 AM by geyter.

06-20-2007 08:37 AM
Pages (8): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: