Pages (3): « First « 1 [2] 3 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

+.:Karuru's Art thread:.+
Ryeichi

Group: Registered
RE: +.:Karuru's Art thread:.+

*watches as Karuru's head inflate* <.<

06-20-2007 07:23 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Karuru
Posting Freak

Group: Manga Group

*watches my own head inflate* O.O

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+
06-20-2007 07:42 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Ryeichi

*takes a pin out*

muhahahahahahahahahha

POP!

06-20-2007 07:44 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Karuru
Posting Freak

some more drawings, enjoy :grin:
(the first two were in my intro thread, but i deleted them off photobucket by accident, so they're here xD )

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+

This post was last modified: 06-21-2007 09:20 AM by Karuru.

06-21-2007 09:15 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
MangaAddict
Master Poster

I love the one in the middle...:devil:

I'm Tobi-tastic!
06-21-2007 09:17 AM
Karuru
Posting Freak

Hehe thank you and knowing you, when you said "one in the middle" i'm guessing the guy ? xD

06-21-2007 09:19 AM
MangaAddict
Master Poster

I was actually talking about the devil woman...
Now that I look at it again, I also like the first one a lot. Your drawings are similar to clamps but without the overly large limbs. :thumbup:

I'm Tobi-tastic!
06-21-2007 09:24 AM
Karuru
Posting Freak

oh damn, i was betting on the guy xP
i made the last two my own characters ... for something i yet to know . . .

The one with the black horns is called Vealieze and the one with the white horns (which youu can't really see ) is called Myliera.
I've got more random sketches and stuff of them i will probably post later on xD

06-21-2007 09:28 AM
geyter

The second one is awesome.
He reminds me of an adult Ph, i mean not Ph but the guy i wrote up first before it got changed.
Anyway looks cool :thumbup:

06-21-2007 09:35 AM
Karuru
Posting Freak

Thank you Nii-san, damn why did you have to change it, i could have used my old design as a template in mind for Ph =P

06-21-2007 09:38 AM
Pages (3): « First « 1 [2] 3 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: