Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama
You cant change peoples opinions on politics. This country is so messed up when it comes to stuff like that. Just because someone is a democrat they will vote democrat without looking at who the candidate is. People are biased and stupid and can not be convinced very easily to think things through and choose the best candidate. Therefore, no, I do not try to make the people who I know who hate obama not hate obama cause its just wasted breath...
I did like Obama about a year ago, but he quickly lost my interest. I think it would be cool to have a black president finally and get away from the countrys racist past but Im still gonna go with clinton...
ohhhhhh so obama is an african american who is going for precidentcy wow. wait i saw hilari earlier so the first women is going for president too?
These two people aren't the first African American or first woman running for president it is just that they would be the first to become president should they win. Honestly I don't care what their race or gender is as long as they have a good platform and aren't Hillary Clinton. Wink
well george bush is a utter failure who picked him for presidentcy as long as its a person who can keep america straight i don't care who it is.
This is no poiltician who can keep america straight, they are all rich bastards...
WIll anyone here be able to vote in the next election anyway??
uh not me lol i tol dmy mom about this and shes like ray when you grow up you should be president and do a great job and i said to my mom -_- even if i wanted to be president there isnt' much hope asian people don't vote. lol
I really wish that race didn't matter in elections but that ain't gonna happen anytime soon... I will be able to vote for the upcoming election! I'll be 18 next June.