Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama
your lucky i have no idea who obama is cuz if i did i'd say something to argue back to you
Well then I am glad you aren't voting if you don't know about the candidates.

Back to Obama though, it really isn't about WHO he is, MA's comment was made on the racial prejudice in America and just because someone's name SOUNDS muslim doesn't mean that people will
A) think he is muslim
B) not vote because he is muslim
C) care about his religion.

Besides if anyone actually did any research they would know that he is Christian.
you don't know how racists americans are. i'm pretty sure majority would think he is muslim lol. i thought he was untill you said he was christian. and i say this on behalf of all the mindless idiots who have th right to vote in this country
aznboiray Wrote:you don't know how racists americans are. i'm pretty sure majority would think he is muslim lol. i thought he was untill you said he was christian. and i say this on behalf of all the mindless idiots who have th right to vote in this country

It is people like you who make generalizations and don't actually understand the world around them that makes me worry about America. It makes me wonder if we have made any progress at all in the last 200+ years of our nation. And besides, even if I don't know how racist Americans are, I can reverse that to you and say that you don't know how unprejudiced Americans are. You also don't have the right to say anything on behalf of anyone since nobody has given you that right. It would be like me saying on behalf of all Mongolians that cheese tastes better melted and put on brocolli.
yeah your right now that i see what i wrote a few mins back i was acting childish but i'm a kid i do that a lot sorry. your a mature ideal american. i'm glad i met you. i'm not saying this sarcastically or as a joke.
Dude I'm about one year older than you, so you ain't that young... and you need to check your PMs Big Grin

Back on topic... does anybody think that there are any other candidates who stand a chance of becoming the presidential nomination besides Clinton and Obama?
i kno your 17 but that has nothing to do with i'm still a kid when i said i'm still a kid i mean like mentally not ficically well i kinda do look young fo rmy age but nvm that.
I am not saying that I hate him cause hes muslim I was saying that most americans are stupid and they will think that he is for muslim crap and all that. I know many people who will not vote for him mainly because he changed his name to a muslim name.
And wasnt you excel who said not to call peoples opinions stupid??
Did I ever say that?  I don't think that I ever did... I mean if I did then show me and I'll look pretty darn silly now then won't I?  

Of course I never said that you hated him because of it or anything I was just saying I didn't believe you.  And if you do know people like I would think that you should convince them otherwise or at least tell them that they shouldn't be so ignorant and actually learn more about the candidate.
no i said don't call people's opinions stupid lol