Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wKsoXHYICqU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wKsoXHYICqU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

... The Obama craze

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H5h95s0OuEg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H5h95s0OuEg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

But seriously, is anyone interested in american politics?
only if it is about potentially banning FMA manga from coming to North America if not then well you've lost me at word one
Megabuster Wrote:only if it is about potentially banning FMA manga from coming to North America if not then well you've lost me at word one

Confusedet4_errrr:
Errrrrrrr.....Is right there! Well ya everyone is sick of politics literally! I'm sick of them for sure....And I only watch the news for the weather and weird things.....Like murders and stuff.
Hah, his middle name is Hussein. I love that.
But i can see this happening. I mean, he's got a lot bigger shot than hillary. Let's face it, the americans are not ready for that yet. And he's not really black, just a bit colored. And the republicans had a lousy run.
So all in all, he would be the smartest choice.
Here's 10 euro's the Republicans are gonna win.
(did you catch my slight scepticism on american democraty?)
i had a dream that they banned FMA and other manga like it from NA so then this topic showed up and then i posted idk.....
His name is obama. If your american you will most likely shy away from anything that sounds muslim cause this country has some weird phobia ever since 9/11. I think Hillary Clinton actually has a chance. And I know nothing about this obama guy, he kinda just appeared out of nowhere...
MangaAddict Wrote:His name is obama.  If your american you will most likely shy away from anything that sounds muslim cause this country has some weird phobia ever since 9/11. 

That is one of the dumbest things I have ever read, I don't know any American with half a brain who thinks like that and votes.

And yes I also believe Hillary has a chance and I hope that she doesn't win the primaries and Obama does. If he wins the primaries I will most likely vote for him.
excel-kleinwald Wrote:
MangaAddict Wrote:His name is obama.  If your american you will most likely shy away from anything that sounds muslim cause this country has some weird phobia ever since 9/11. 

That is one of the dumbest things I have ever read, I don't know any American with half a brain who thinks like that and votes.

And yes I also believe Hillary has a chance and I hope that she doesn't win the primaries and Obama does.  If he wins the primaries I will most likely vote for him.

hey don't call other people's opinions dumb cuz its her opinion
aznboiray Wrote:
excel-kleinwald Wrote:

And yes I also believe Hillary has a chance and I hope that she doesn't win the primaries and Obama does.  If he wins the primaries I will most likely vote for him.

hey don't call other people's opinions dumb cuz its her opinion

I can call her opinion dumb because that is my opinion, the whole point of a debate is to counter others' points and create well thought out arguments to try and prove eachother wrong, so if she wants to prove me wrong then she can debate with me, I am sure she doesn't need you to defend HER opinion for her.