Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
358/359
I agree that deidara's charcter is kinda getting used up and it may be time for him to die but for the love of god why the hell does it have to be sasuke who kills him???:mad:
I loved the sasuke fight. I've been hating sasuke ever since the forest of doom, but here he was kinda cool again.
That fight was pretty cool but sasuke cant single handedly kill an akatsuki member on his own especially not deidara, this fight will hopefully end with something that we didnt see coming
pff one exploding note is all it takes.
I think sasuke could beat him, i mean deidara was subjugated to sasori and he got powned by sakura... So akatsuki aren't gods or anything
They arent gods but they are supposed the cream of the crop, if you look at all of them individually they are very unique
Itachi=killed an entire clan that is one of konohas best
Kisame=one of the 7 swordsman of the mist
kakazu=he has like 7 hearts and fought the first hokage
sasori=killed a kazekage and is capable of using like 100 puppets(and is a puppet)
Deidara=has cool 'hungry hands'
etc etc

(uniquely strong)
That's 5 hearts and Sasori's fame should be he creates puppets out of people lol, that's a little more crazy, but yeah Deidara cannot lose to Sasuke alone easily. It is going to be to the bitter end with him.

The only Akat member taken down by one person btw, was Hidan by Shikamaru, and that was because he was the weakest akat member skillwise as he said and Shikamaru is of geinus level and killed him with tactics (Is he even dead or just sitting underground?). And with Sasori, Chiyo controlled Sakura's movements and they used each other to defeat him. In the end anyway, Chiyo said that Sasori saw her last attack, but didn't bother to dodge it, so I guess he gave up on living. Let's hope Sasuke gets badly injured and is taken back to Leaf and this whole "gotta go get Sasuke" crap is over.
Yes i know. They are very formidable, i am not suggesting otherwise.
But you have to remember they are the cream of the crop of the ones without a village. There could be a lot stronger people, who just aren't evil or who didn't feel like joining.
Anyway, the point is Sasuke is not only a genius a little below Itachi level but also trained by Orichimaru and in possession of a very powerful curse level.
So why wouldn't he be on par with one member of akatsuki?
^^Because kakashi and naruto together couldnt take deidara down, plus the kage level gaara couldnt take deidara down. Deidara is the top of the top, if sasuke beats him then the akats will look stupid and sasuke will look invincible...
Gaara only lost because he tried to save his village.
Deidara is not that good, he has absolutely no defense. (and he cheated with kakashi!)
Yeah really, but with Kakashi/Naruto he did just run away the whole time and with Gaara he attacked Sand Village, so he is definitely smart, but you know what the sad part of it is, after reading geyter's post, I just realized how pathetic Sasuke is. He has a Sharingan and still needs the boost from CS2 to even be able to fight with the Akat. There is no way Sasuke is greater than Itachi, maybe closer but still far away.