Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harry potter 7
Jk cried when she finshed book seven
she confirmed that 2 characters will die.
WHo do you think are they. Either harry or voldemort, there also a possibility that hagrid may die
Hmmm, actually, she said that two characters who weren't going to die dies, but one gets a reprieve. All that in the last chapter.
She said it would be quite a bloodbath. So more than two probably!
Eek....I want to read it now. I wasn't actually into Harry Potter that much but I know I'm re-reading the whole series just so I can read the seventh book. And I was looking at rates and there is only one character who has a very high pecentage of not dying that's Dobby..lol But yes I heard about the bloodbath...
Manga-Otaku Wrote:Eek....I want to read it now. I wasn't actually into Harry Potter that much but I know I'm re-reading the whole series just so I can read the seventh book. And I was looking at rates and there is only one character who has a very high pecentage of not dying that's Dobby..lol But yes I heard about the bloodbath...

haha dobby!

death eaters = akatsuki (hmm)
a blood bath with the use of wands? But even the three forbidden spells can't even shed blood. Are they gonna use weapons such as swords, shurikens, kunais (just joking)

somehow there's a connection between naruto and HP (is kishi a fan of HP?)
He is, but that's not the connection.
Naruto was originally supposed to be a manga about a young boy (with goggles on top of his head) who found out he was a sorceror and got sent to an academy where they teach him magic. There's a drawing of him like this in one of the early chapters.
But when Kishi read HP he descided to change it from sorcerers to ninja's.
geyter Wrote:He is, but that's not the connection.
Naruto was originally supposed to be a manga about a young boy (with goggles on top of his head) who found out he was a sorceror and got sent to an academy where they teach him magic. There's a drawing of him like this in one of the early chapters.
But when Kishi read HP he descided to change it from sorcerers to ninja's.

wow! so he really reads hp!
well at least its a good deciion tht he made them ninjas

do yo think sirius will be back at deathly hollows?
i think so, but in another form like a ghost or something
When I get this book, I probably wont be on the comp for a few days...:grin:
I'm hoping one of his friends will not turn into a ghost...
Because that would really be pushing it, compared to Horowitzes novels. (Groosham Grange).
I mean, already the boy becoming wizard going to school getting two friends (a funny lanky boy and a smart girl), having to defend the school, there was a goblet involved at some point, one of the teachers is a wherewolf, ...

In Grange, the friend dies and becomes a ghost. So if Ron does that... he should sue.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harry Potter Movie GimpAnt 19 1,551 07-17-2007, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Blaze