Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character fighting. :P
Character fights!
ok, well, i enjoy these, so will use jump ultimate star sprites and do fight scenes,

example

[Image: renjivsvegetaunfinsm5.gif]
this is unfinished, and the timing of the kick isn't exactly right, but that's just a small .gif (sorta Confused) so the ones i make will be much longer, and will take a week since i use photoshop Tongue (must get flash!)

characters you can pick: (1on1 cause anymore will confuse me and my layers Tongue)

PLEASE TELL ME WHO YOU WOULD LIKE TO WIN IN YOUR BATTLE, OR I WILL DECIDE!

Goku
Vegeta
Frieza
Majin Buu
Luffy (7 & 8 Koma) 2nd gear
Nami (6-koma) i think this is with some blue bo-staff
Franky
Yoh Asakura
Ichigo Kurosaki
Toshiro Hitsugaya
Renji Abarai
Rukia Kuchiki
Naruto Uzumaki
Sasuke Uchiha
Sakura Haruno
Kakashi Hatake
Kazuki
Bobobo-bo bo-bobobo
Don Patch (7-koma) 7 koma is him in his yellow version
Gintoki
Kagura
Edajima
Fuusuke
Train Heartnet

these are the only fully filled sprite sheets i can find from Jump ultimate stars. if you can find any others, just post the link in this thread.

i will only be taking one request at a time.

request:
Draik: Ichigo vs. Naruto

requests done:
The timing of the kick seems fine to me
it doesn't connect to renji's face, or any part of his body Big Grin, maybe it's just the air that knocked him down(excuse) Tongue, have a request?

and sorry for the not-so wide selection Big Grin
Sparks Wrote:it doesn't connect to renji's face, or any part of his body Big Grin, maybe it's just the air that knocked him down(excuse) Tongue, have a request

No one expects you to be perfect, even though it is in a way...so just like that, Ichigo and Naruto?
Ok, Ichigo Bankai? Naruto Kyuubi? or just normal? Tongue, or normal to bankai/kyuubi?
I would rather enjoy seeing kakashi give Frieza the 'thousand years of death (or is it pain?)' move!
bankai, and kyuubi state
geyter Wrote:I would rather enjoy seeing kakashi give Frieza the 'thousand years of death (or is it pain?)' move!

he doesn't use that move, but he does have Pakkun bite the enemie's ass Tongue (dunno if they've ripped the move though)
geyter Wrote:I would rather enjoy seeing kakashi give Frieza the 'thousand years of death (or is it pain?)' move!

Or that...I'd say this
Oh, I forgot to add in the thread, please state which character you would like to win, or i will have to decide myself Big Grin

(i'll add it now) so.. draik, can you tell me who you want to win? Ichigo or Naruto Big Grin