Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character fighting. :P
Too bad.
Ah well, let him bite luffy's ass then. Should be fun.
Luffy can do bazooka, so he's standing with his behind pointed. Kakashi dodges and Pakun finishes. Simple but effective!
haha, like i said, one request at a time, so Draik right now Big Grin
so its ichigo(bankai) vs naruto(kyuubi)? but it is going to be one tailed kyuubi or three? the majority should be one but three is awesome <D
I think that letting naruto win on this one would would be better given it's enormous fanbase
I want to request bankai Ichigo attacking with getsuga tenshou vs yoh attacking with shinku buddha giri,please.
for the winner,you can decide it on your own

thx sparks-senpai:grin:
Monkey.D.Gray-man Wrote:I want to request bankai Ichigo attacking with getsuga tenshou vs yoh attacking with shinku buddha giri,please.

He did say 1 on 1 fights
Drake Wrote:
Monkey.D.Gray-man Wrote:I want to request bankai Ichigo attacking with getsuga tenshou vs yoh attacking with shinku buddha giri,please.

He did say 1 on 1 fights

I dont get what your trying to say drake.
that is 1on1, getsuga tenshou is a move, but i am doing your's first, drake/draik
I was pointing that out the obvious, for no reason.
Sparks Wrote:that is 1on1, getsuga tenshou is a move, but i am doing your's first, drake/draik

Great...This one will be one to remember. Remember a big burden lays on your shoulders to make practically the whole manga reading world happy. If you either mess up Naruto or Bleach, then you'll have hounds racing after you :devil:

But in all seriousness, since it's the very first, I thought it should be somthing special and epic. Naruto (four tails) against ichigo (bankai) fits the bill... by the way, afterwards, we should post links to it in both naruto and bleach forums.