Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.:Karuru's Scrappy sketches:.
lol. I brought a real Konoha headband to school on the 13th. I had to remove it though because the teachers thought I put cheats in it or something. My friends were all tryin to grab it. heh. Me and anime buddies at school. Whoa. I have like different buddies. My anime buddies(fellow azns) and then the others(fellow azns and azns) Big Grin
well my friends doesn't usually watch anime so i dun have any =]
Blaze Wrote:well,i would like some advices on drawing anime style =]...i dun usually draw anime style in school cuz people think im an anime nerd =.= really pisses me off..

i can give advice . . . i'm a proud anime/manga fanatic ^^
I brought upon the "cult" in school and everyone, either know me by my drawings and manga or . . . umm how i look sad all the time =.=

( Also introduced Yaoi to friends *drool* i'm proud Smile )
no offense but where's the advice xP ur kind of bragging xP
well i can't give advice if i don't know how you draw at the moment.
I don't really brag much in real life, so when it comes to art i let my drawing/sketches do it for me . . . plus people in school can be scary ^^;

@_@ i don't mean to brag, i can't help it, i act different when i'm on this forum . . . it's like unleashing a hyper post idiot.
then i'll post up some drawing tomorrow =] my drawing is kind of plain...and i uses line paper >.<
Ok, yay i can't wait to see my students sketches. No matter how they look it will be awesome in my eyes, but i'll be truthful with the advice ^^

Doesn't matter what you use aslong as you can draw on it, DRAW on it xD
. . . omg there should be a forum for just art . . . like:
showing finished work, drawing advice bit, Things in progress and a scrappy sketchy bit. . . just a thought ^^;
uhhh it's not excatly a sketch xP i work hours on a piece of junk...
oh ^^;
well i'm not known to be harsh, so the advice won't be as harsh as someone i know . . .

Lol, most people are like that in the beginning, but when your hand and your head get used to that sort of thing (like writing) you can sketch/draw things pretty fast.
Most of these were 5 minute sketches, my proper drawings ( which i might post, but i don't show them often ) is like 1 hour of my time.
one of the problem im havin is that when i tried to draw big i ended up drawing pretty small =]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  +.:Karuru's Art thread:.+ Karuru 24 4,170 06-24-2007, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Karuru