Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.:Karuru's Scrappy sketches:.
I can't draw anime for my life. But somehow..I can draw abstract in great lengths. Well..medium lengths
Lmao Silver!!! I love that comic so much! I think Shino would be the one to win me over...LOL! Well yes I just recently started drawing anime too! I seem to be progressing pretty well! I might even start my own low-quality manga! Just for the fun of it.....XD
btw y does people is so against with line paper =.=
Manga-Otaku Wrote:Lmao Silver!!! I love that comic so much! I think Shino would be the one to win me over...LOL! Well yes I just recently started drawing anime too! I seem to be progressing pretty well! I might even start my own low-quality manga! Just for the fun of it.....XD

I try to draw anime but..it turns into a stick figure.. -_-" I rather not talk about how crappy I draw anime or manga. although your idea seems interesting.
well,i would like some advices on drawing anime style =]...i dun usually draw anime style in school cuz people think im an anime nerd =.= really pisses me off..
lol i know just how you feel^^^
Same here...*sigh* crazy anime people! One crazy girl at my school dresses like Naruto and actually tries to stab people with kunai's! KRAZY! Then she does hand signals and attacks other students...(not me)............................O_o
lol u mean a real kunai?she must be an otaku =] dats y i dun really like bringing or buying Ninja's headband to school =] people think ur nerdy and craps
They actually let her bring a kunai to school holy crap, this kid in third grade brought a power rangers water gun(didnt even use it) and got suspended for 20 days.

ps that girl needs medical attention fast
lol wut the hell...power ranger obsession xD i remember the good old days where Power Ranger didn't get all fancy and craps =] (when i was 5) the first Power Ranger series i ever watched was Metamorph i think xD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  +.:Karuru's Art thread:.+ Karuru 24 4,170 06-24-2007, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Karuru