Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.:Karuru's Scrappy sketches:.
Well i draw aload of doodle/sketches that are either waaayyy outta proportion or just ... there because of boredom.
i'll just randomly post stuff if they look interesting :nods:

now to start off : all done in black biro . . . i couldn't erase the mistakes =.=

[Image: Scan0009.jpg]

[Image: Scan0008.jpg]

[Image: scrap2.jpg]

[Image: scrap1.jpg]
they are really good, i enjoy drawing and am always doodleing myself but these are way better Big Grin
another one :
[Image: Scan0005-1.jpg]
argh i hate myself >.< i can never get good at drawing!
Don't say that, everyone's good at drawing, it's just everyone has a different unique style.
You may think it sucks but someone else might say it rocks :3

Plus, practice, practice and a lil more practice.
I started drawing in year 8, about two years ago ^^

Ah, nearly forgot to say. Thanks shin for the compliment :grin:
iono..i just started drawing anime style since last year =.= and im not progessing
When i started, i drew simple chibi's then progressed to the human proportion stuff, after that i just tried stuff in proportion, then out.
Sooner or later i concentrated on clothing, details and somewhere in between i did aload of faces.

After all that i ditched it all and started from scratch knowing what i learnt and figured how i comfortably draw and my limits :3

*grumbles* i'm still trying to push my limits . . .
yea but each time when i tries to draw something bigger it just ain't working >.< and never seem to draw the hands right
Karuru Wrote:Don't say that, everyone's good at drawing, it's just everyone has a different unique style.
You may think it sucks but someone else might say it rocks :3

Uhhh...no.
xD lmao. But you have really nice doodles, haha. I really like the first one though =)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  +.:Karuru's Art thread:.+ Karuru 24 4,170 06-24-2007, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Karuru