Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.:Karuru's Scrappy sketches:.
Right . . . ok. Well when i get home i'll post more doodles, i think >,>
You think....but then sometimes you dont think....
tsk tsk.. ^^,v go karuru
*cough cough*.....Im at Karuru's house....Why are you supporting my wife???!!!!!!! I thought guys should support each other!!!!
muahahahahaha I know her weak point.............
Draik Wrote:
Karuru Wrote:Don't say that, everyone's good at drawing, it's just everyone has a different unique style.
You may think it sucks but someone else might say it rocks :3

Uhhh...no.

*fumes*I don't visit this thread, but apparently, someone gave me a bad reputation because of it (and I would like to mention that it's not the reputation that bothers me, since I can change it, but what does is that people disagree, when it's really simple logic).

Everyone's not good at drawing. They're good at a certain degree, but they aren't when you compare it to the rest of the world. Unique means different, normally it would be a good thing, since it can be something fresh, but if it's too unique, then it's bad. If you think your drawing sucks...chances are it sucks.

I am sorry that I have to present this, but the truth is that art is a mixture of (in order) hard work, talent, luck. Unless you want to be a proffesional artist, it's mostly the first two that counts, with the hard work being the deciding factor.

I am surprised that I even had to point this out...
nice speech. although we don't really take anything seriously on the off topic threads Big Grin
Draik Wrote:
Draik Wrote:
Karuru Wrote:Don't say that, everyone's good at drawing, it's just everyone has a different unique style.
You may think it sucks but someone else might say it rocks :3

Uhhh...no.

*fumes*I don't visit this thread, but apparently, someone gave me a bad reputation because of it (and I would like to mention that it's not the reputation that bothers me, since I can change it, but what does is that people disagree, when it's really simple logic).

Everyone's not good at drawing. They're good at a certain degree, but they aren't when you compare it to the rest of the world. Unique means different, normally it would be a good thing, since it can be something fresh, but if it's too unique, then it's bad. If you think your drawing sucks...chances are it sucks.

I am sorry that I have to present this, but the truth is that art is a mixture of (in order) hard work, talent, luck. Unless you want to be a proffesional artist, it's mostly the first two that counts, with the hard work being the deciding factor.

I am surprised that I even had to point this out...

Everyone has different views on art and i beileve it's another way to express yourself.

You really do sound very serious, but maybe too serious.
Also i didn't give you a bad reputation if that's what you thought.
You very critical of people Draik.....>.> I think you put this on about you yourself.....

Im surprised I had to point this out....
Ryeichi Wrote:You very critical of people Draik.....>.> I think you put this on about you yourself.....

Im surprised I had to point this out....

I am not critical of people, I let things be as they are until I am dragged in. And you're right I did. The first few lines were about me, then I posted it...not seeing how that really holds any importance.

And I am surprised that you did point it out.
A random doodle:
[Image: sketch3.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  +.:Karuru's Art thread:.+ Karuru 24 4,170 06-24-2007, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Karuru