Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.:Karuru's Scrappy sketches:.
@_@ i am, it's in the morning . . . i'm like the walking dead when i wake up . . .

My advice will "somewhat" help ?
Fine, i might not give advice in the future =P
hehe :thumbup:of course it will!it's already helping me right now..i think..
¬.¬ *pokes student lightly*
It would help even more when you actually take them aboard and do the things i say =P
um...it's 1:38 AM i dun feel like drawing right now...
Well, i drew the sketches in my introduction thread at 4am in the morning.
Inspiration comes out of nowhere xD
i have to picture the images first before getting the urges to draw..
My inspiration is like a position for the drawing or something to spark a clothing idea.
The rest is handy work xD
But then if it turns out horrible, i scrap it and sketch the good bits in my scrap book and keep it for later on.
o yea i found so drawings i took in around feb...and yea i started drawing anime style about a year ago so please tell the truth =] (sry i dun have a scanner)
[Image: Picture002.jpg]
was inspired by some samurai anime xP and shounen omouji(SP might be wrong)
[Image: Picture001.jpg]
need to work on shading and the 3D also arm too short!sry i won't even draw again T_T
Blaze Wrote:o yea i found so drawings i took in around feb...and yea i started drawing anime style about a year ago so please tell the truth =] (sry i dun have a scanner)
[Image: Picture002.jpg]
was inspired by some samurai anime xP and shounen omouji(SP might be wrong)
[Image: Picture001.jpg]
need to work on shading and the 3D also arm too short!sry i won't even draw again T_T

hehe, i didn't expect you to post it here but as you did, here's the truth :
They're good drawings, nice ideas and most drawings to begin with are simple. When i started i was a whole lot worse ^^;

Now the advice :
+ Instead of going straight out with the details, it's best to start off with a body structure, then the drawing would be easier to build up on.
+ You just need to refine afew minior bits, get a seperate piece of paper and draw it til you're pleased.
+ For now work on the body structure like curves, attributes on the female and male body and the limitation of the body. This would help with putting them in different positions and not making them look demented (oh god memories of my early work >,< )
+ As for clothing, sometimes the plain simple designs are nice, You just need to add curving folds to the clothing, not small creases.

Weapons aren't a strong point for me, so i wouldn't really know much to say, but they're good.
When it comes to weapons i go for style rather than usablility, you might be going for usability and i lack knowledge in that area ^^;
well i draws weapon because i can't draw the hands right so it really ticked me off ^^ the weapon is just something to cover the crappy part of me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  +.:Karuru's Art thread:.+ Karuru 24 4,170 06-24-2007, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Karuru