Pages (10): « First « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

.:Karuru's Scrappy sketches:.
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

Group: Super Moderators
RE: .:Karuru's Scrappy sketches:.

lol. I brought a real Konoha headband to school on the 13th. I had to remove it though because the teachers thought I put cheats in it or something. My friends were all tryin to grab it. heh. Me and anime buddies at school. Whoa. I have like different buddies. My anime buddies(fellow azns) and then the others(fellow azns and azns) Big Grin

[Time is power. You can't control, or can it control you. You simply live by it as it slowly or quickly takes your life.

[Life is Time and vice-versa.]
06-19-2007 02:15 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Blaze
Posting Freak

Group: Registered

well my friends doesn't usually watch anime so i dun have any =]

06-19-2007 02:56 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Karuru
Posting Freak

Group: Manga Group
RE:  .:Karuru's Scrappy sketches:.

Blaze Wrote:

well,i would like some advices on drawing anime style =]...i dun usually draw anime style in school cuz people think im an anime nerd =.= really pisses me off..

i can give advice . . . i'm a proud anime/manga fanatic ^^
I brought upon the "cult" in school and everyone, either know me by my drawings and manga or . . . umm how i look sad all the time =.=

( Also introduced Yaoi to friends *drool* i'm proud :) )

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+
06-19-2007 03:08 PM
Blaze
Posting Freak

no offense but where's the advice xP ur kind of bragging xP

06-19-2007 03:10 PM
Karuru
Posting Freak

well i can't give advice if i don't know how you draw at the moment.
I don't really brag much in real life, so when it comes to art i let my drawing/sketches do it for me . . . plus people in school can be scary ^^;

@_@ i don't mean to brag, i can't help it, i act different when i'm on this forum . . . it's like unleashing a hyper post idiot.

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+
06-19-2007 03:14 PM
Blaze
Posting Freak

then i'll post up some drawing tomorrow =] my drawing is kind of plain...and i uses line paper >.<

06-19-2007 03:16 PM
Karuru
Posting Freak

Ok, yay i can't wait to see my students sketches. No matter how they look it will be awesome in my eyes, but i'll be truthful with the advice ^^

Doesn't matter what you use aslong as you can draw on it, DRAW on it xD
. . . omg there should be a forum for just art . . . like:
showing finished work, drawing advice bit, Things in progress and a scrappy sketchy bit. . . just a thought ^^;

This post was last modified: 06-19-2007 03:23 PM by Karuru.

06-19-2007 03:19 PM
Blaze
Posting Freak

uhhh it's not excatly a sketch xP i work hours on a piece of junk...

06-19-2007 03:25 PM
Karuru
Posting Freak

oh ^^;
well i'm not known to be harsh, so the advice won't be as harsh as someone i know . . .

Lol, most people are like that in the beginning, but when your hand and your head get used to that sort of thing (like writing) you can sketch/draw things pretty fast.
Most of these were 5 minute sketches, my proper drawings ( which i might post, but i don't show them often ) is like 1 hour of my time.

This post was last modified: 06-19-2007 03:31 PM by Karuru.

06-19-2007 03:30 PM
Blaze
Posting Freak

one of the problem im havin is that when i tried to draw big i ended up drawing pretty small =]

06-19-2007 03:32 PM
Pages (10): « First « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: