Pages (10): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

.:Karuru's Scrappy sketches:.
Karuru
Posting Freak

Group: Manga Group
.:Karuru's Scrappy sketches:.

Well i draw aload of doodle/sketches that are either waaayyy outta proportion or just ... there because of boredom.
i'll just randomly post stuff if they look interesting Nods

now to start off : all done in black biro . . . i couldn't erase the mistakes =.=

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+

This post was last modified: 06-19-2007 03:42 AM by Karuru.

06-19-2007 03:41 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
shin

Group: Registered
RE: .:Karuru's Scrappy sketches:.

they are really good, i enjoy drawing and am always doodleing myself but these are way better :D

06-19-2007 03:49 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Karuru
Posting Freak

another one :

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+
06-19-2007 03:54 AM
Blaze
Posting Freak

argh i hate myself >.< i can never get good at drawing!

06-19-2007 04:03 AM
Karuru
Posting Freak

Don't say that, everyone's good at drawing, it's just everyone has a different unique style.
You may think it sucks but someone else might say it rocks :3

Plus, practice, practice and a lil more practice.
I started drawing in year 8, about two years ago ^^

Ah, nearly forgot to say. Thanks shin for the compliment :grin:

This post was last modified: 06-19-2007 04:10 AM by Karuru.

06-19-2007 04:07 AM
Blaze
Posting Freak

iono..i just started drawing anime style since last year =.= and im not progessing

06-19-2007 04:32 AM
Karuru
Posting Freak

When i started, i drew simple chibi's then progressed to the human proportion stuff, after that i just tried stuff in proportion, then out.
Sooner or later i concentrated on clothing, details and somewhere in between i did aload of faces.

After all that i ditched it all and started from scratch knowing what i learnt and figured how i comfortably draw and my limits :3

*grumbles* i'm still trying to push my limits . . .

This post was last modified: 06-19-2007 04:42 AM by Karuru.

06-19-2007 04:40 AM
Blaze
Posting Freak

yea but each time when i tries to draw something bigger it just ain't working >.< and never seem to draw the hands right

06-19-2007 04:48 AM
Draik

Group: Uploaders
RE:  .:Karuru's Scrappy sketches:.

Karuru Wrote:

Don't say that, everyone's good at drawing, it's just everyone has a different unique style.
You may think it sucks but someone else might say it rocks :3

Uhhh...no.

06-19-2007 04:59 AM
V-en

xD lmao. But you have really nice doodles, haha. I really like the first one though =)

"Do you really think she's the one for me?"
"Yeah. She's tons of fun and you're no fun at all. She completes you."
06-19-2007 05:34 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Pages (10): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: