Pages (5): « First « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Weapon Concepts
Karuru
Posting Freak

Group: Manga Group
RE: Weapon Concepts

Your "weapon" talk confuse me . . .
*mumbles* ... guys and weapons *sigh*

Thank's nii-san and when Useless used the word "effeminate" he said it was like "sensitive" . . .  so i'm more confused.

i would think metal + water = blood ?

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+

This post was last modified: 06-25-2007 11:22 PM by Karuru.

06-25-2007 11:21 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
jonaling

20 minutes.....
thats okay i guess.....yes i use rulers too

06-25-2007 11:22 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Karuru
Posting Freak

My scanner takes 3 minutes to plug-in, 2 minutes to warm-up and under 2 minutes to scan then i have to play with the image properties, so i would have drawn those in about under 15 minutes.

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+

This post was last modified: 06-25-2007 11:25 PM by Karuru.

06-25-2007 11:24 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
geyter

effeminate is the verb for female-influenced. an effeminate guy is someone like Russel Brand. a beetle is an effeminate car. pink is effeminate. (you've got it by now probably)

Hey hey, can you attach ribbons to the daggers? and her clothing? cool shadow effects...

a scimitar is a curly sword, in case were confused.
But i just realised a vampire bow would be kinda useless. i mean, you can't absorb the blood until you go fetch your arrow. That is just not the point.

This post was last modified: 06-25-2007 11:31 PM by geyter.

06-25-2007 11:30 PM
jonaling

or u can attach a line to ur body from the arrow...

06-25-2007 11:34 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Karuru
Posting Freak

LMAO, i see your point now on the word "effeminate".

Yea sure i'll add ribbons, well i am a girl so i guess it would be abit girl-influenced and do you think my weapons look villain-like xD ?

This post was last modified: 06-25-2007 11:35 PM by Karuru.

06-25-2007 11:35 PM
jonaling

i onli have one word to describe ur weapons....
cool

06-25-2007 11:36 PM
Karuru
Posting Freak

Yay, thank's Jon, can i call you that ?

06-25-2007 11:39 PM
geyter

Wasn't it the point too look villain-like? the one sword has a snake thing going, a scimitar is pirate or desert raider style, and that straight one with the 3 thingies looks like a poison blade... The only one that doesn't look villainy is the feathery bow. Well maybe a cute girl villain. :D

And you don't describe her weapons with that word, you describe Kuru-chan herself! *hug*

06-25-2007 11:42 PM
Karuru
Posting Freak

Lol, nii-san you know your weapons very well.

Hehe, Nii-san you're soo sweet ^^ *hugs*

06-25-2007 11:44 PM
Pages (5): « First « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: