Pages (9): « First « 5 6 7 8 [9] Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Chapter 2
Karuru
Posting Freak

Group: Manga Group
RE: Chapter 2

Well, i should get these character designs on the move and one of you guys should start getting some templates done . . . before chapter one gets too behind of schedule . . . ?
(Though i don't think there is a schedule, arctic said something about july)

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+
06-29-2007 04:46 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
geyter

Group: Manga Group
RE: Chapter 2

Yeah, where is sparks anyway?
And no chapter 2 isn't done yet i know. I became a bit sleepy, logged off and went to bed. It was 5 in the afternoon, it's now 2 in the morning and i've just woken up. Finals can do strange things...
Besides i wanted someone else to do the work on the whole GC explanation, cause if i'd do it i probably would sneak in some unmentioned personal ideas. (just can't help it sometimes)
And we haven't descided on the full extent and uses of the summoning magic and how it fits in this world. So can't explain that eighter.

And i have no good ideas on the subject btw. I just can't see them all using summoning magic, but no other magics at all. Seems weird. Even if u have to use a blood seal or something.
Maybe some sort of 'magic' tubes, or 'magic' paper that aren't really magic. Like creating them is someones special elemental gift, combining abscence of air with some lightstuff to form a pocketvaccuum or something. sjeez, my head hurts...

06-29-2007 09:54 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Pages (9): « First « 5 6 7 8 [9] Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: