Pages (9): « First « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Chapter 2
Karuru
Posting Freak

Group: Manga Group
RE: Chapter 2

Hmm . . . i was kinda thinking the oppisite, i think Ph's character is abnoxious/cocky in a way and getting beat by a girl would be like a "direct hit on his ego". xD

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+

This post was last modified: 06-25-2007 04:26 AM by Karuru.

06-25-2007 04:25 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Arctic

im with kar-kar :P

Yes, I made these myself. No downloaded brushes.
06-25-2007 10:15 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
CrazyBleachFan
Posting Freak

I would just like to see Phoenix as the "make the best of everything" type of guy. He gets beat, but goes on, because really killing Talon is the only thing that matters to him in the end.

Itachi Uchiha: Suzaku, the Vermilion Bird
Remember the chapter! Naruto 363...The worst chapter ever written.
06-25-2007 10:18 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
geyter

Jup, i was thinking that too. He's an 'open to experiences' guy, even if that experience is getting his ass handed to him. As long as it makes him stronger.

06-25-2007 01:25 PM
jonaling

well okay, then maybe cuz he has lack of common sense or something (being on the road too long)... my idea could happen....
or he could just accept it...

cuz if he did, the girl would respect him for having a 'just because ur a girl doesnt mean anything' attitude....

and yes i agree with the failure becoming a winner concept....

06-25-2007 06:45 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Karuru
Posting Freak

Lmao, lack of common sense, i'm not sure why but i found that funny to read.
So Ph would be the sort to "improve on old mistakes" ? instead of making them again.

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+
06-25-2007 08:55 PM
jonaling

something like that ;/....

imagine him being the guy who does the most stupid stuff like climbing trees, talking to squirrels, jumping from roof top to roof top....
dont noe wat are toilet signs...(hes from a lone hut where there was onli one toilet, so he cant tell the male from female signs)
he might even wear a skirt too....

06-25-2007 09:24 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Karuru
Posting Freak

. . . *imagines a Ph walking into the girl's changingroom ?! ... ~ouch ^,~ *

Well, i'll try to draw some more sketches of PH with and without a shirt.
(if i remember)

06-25-2007 09:40 PM
geyter

Hmm, that might be a bit much... He was educated in the kings court...
But hey, we have plenty of nakama's too work with! Maybe Tierros is a complete idiot (well he is), um we have a girl with amnesia so she would discover the world anew, or we could have a wood using fist fighter raised by forest animals...

06-25-2007 09:55 PM
Karuru
Posting Freak

Lmao, i'm loving the ideas xD
Those would make an interesting bunch of kids, lol.

06-25-2007 09:56 PM
Pages (9): « First « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: