Pages (9): « First « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Chapter 2
Sparks
Manga leader|| i don't need 5000 posts.

Group: Moderators
RE: Chapter 2

yeah, i believe monthly is best, it will give us time to describe stuff.

06-18-2007 04:30 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
geyter

Group: Manga Group

Who cares about describing stuff, a month is what the drawers need. No other way to it.
Btw, maybe 2 or 3 weekly if everything goes smooth and we get better at it or get more in sinc.
:thumbup:

Keep them on their toes, it'll come out when it comes out! Kukukukuku

06-18-2007 04:46 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Karuru
Posting Freak

*scared ... very scared* O.O

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+
06-18-2007 04:47 AM
geyter

Did anybody read Id 19 that just came out?
It has a fiery phoenix sword attack, as a final technique. (not even close to kidding)

Sooo... that sucks.

06-19-2007 10:32 PM
Arctic

It doesnt look like what i had in mind, since i was thinking the phoenix comes from... phoenix, not the sword xD

Yes, I made these myself. No downloaded brushes.
06-19-2007 11:06 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
geyter

Yeah, and by the time we get there people will have forgotten about the id chapter. But still, it is very weird for that to come out after we were talking about it.

In relations to what was said about the long chapters. We can divide the chapter at the point were the guides attack Ph. Give it a bit of suspense for next chapter and all.
I think this would be best (making shorter chapters) because it's easier on drawers, beginning editors can screen mistakes easier, and manga chapters shouldn't be too overwhelming anyway.

Oh hey, i was thinking about the academy thing. Why don't we have each top graduating member of a certain class (lancer, magiker, swordsman,...) be automaticaly given a commanding position in GC. Then Ph can compete Piere for the position and lose, so he will have to enroll as a grunt while piere gets a dignified position.
I'll work on it a bit later.

This post was last modified: 06-20-2007 12:45 AM by geyter.

06-20-2007 12:25 AM
Arctic

I guess i'll start drawing up a few attacks using stick figures XD

and yeah, top grad sounds good, but make it the academy champion. but i was thinking piere be the lancer champion and phoenix the subordinate of the swordsman champion.

Yes, I made these myself. No downloaded brushes.
06-20-2007 04:02 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
geyter

Oh he can lose against that ladygirl. Female readers should love that, make her a Temari/(the one from Fairy Tail) kinda girlpower chick and she kicks Ph ass in the finals for the swordmanchampions.

06-20-2007 05:03 AM
Karuru
Posting Freak

Lol, Ph get's his ass kicked by some ladygirl xD
I'm interested in how he would react to something like that ?

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+
06-23-2007 08:26 PM
jonaling

maybe cuz of childishness and my anti sexist nature,
he'll think females are suprior races or something with the others looking at him like this =_=(i never see any ideas like this in othe mangas even though i thought of alot cracks for this sort of stuff).....

cuz afterall, i have a monster of a mom..... she brings home mountains or shopping and guess who has to carry it all.... (groan, currently i have motherphobia....)

06-25-2007 12:21 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Pages (9): « First « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: