Pages (8): « First « 4 5 6 7 [8] Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Character trial sketches
Sparks
Manga leader|| i don't need 5000 posts.

Group: Moderators
RE: Character trial sketches

to make it larger i would have to buy it... http://www.e-frontier.com/article/articleview/1767/1/745?sbss=745

06-24-2007 01:18 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Karuru
Posting Freak

Group: Manga Group

oh man >,<, but thanks for finding it. *explores the link*

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+
06-24-2007 01:20 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
geyter

Aren't there these famous book on how to draw manga, with all expressions and combat actions and funny faces and what not?

06-24-2007 01:31 AM
Karuru
Posting Freak

Yea, but then i'd have to find them and buy them or something xD
=.= i was a self taught artist ( if i can call myself one) so all i know is all i can think of.

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+

This post was last modified: 06-24-2007 01:40 AM by Karuru.

06-24-2007 01:40 AM
geyter

You don't have to buy them, you can find em online somewhere. And i just thought it could help with references...

06-24-2007 01:41 AM
Karuru
Posting Freak

Can you help me find some ?
Or anything to show expressions, it would make things easier and i can get some more character sketches in with their own expression drawn.

( also fill in that bio sheet i posted =P )

06-24-2007 01:44 AM
Pages (8): « First « 4 5 6 7 [8] Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: