Pages (8): « First « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Character trial sketches
Greg
T3h 1337 /-\dm1n of D00m!

Group: Administrators
RE: Character trial sketches

For those considering the purchase of a graphics tablet, just know that they are ridiculously hard to use... since they make things bigger, your mistakes seem much more than they are....

:lol:The roll is back! ROLL!:lol:
06-19-2007 06:08 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Karuru
Posting Freak

Group: Manga Group

O.O . . . that's a point to consider, but . . . it beats using a mouse =P

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+
06-19-2007 06:09 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Sparks
Manga leader|| i don't need 5000 posts.

Group: Moderators

yeah, considering the clothing, it is an alternate universe :D, so make whacky clothing :D

06-19-2007 06:12 AM
Karuru
Posting Freak

should i post some of my clothing sketches ?

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+
06-19-2007 06:15 AM
Sparks

no, need to ask us, if you think it will help us and give us an idea on what we should do, then post it :D, it's all positive

06-19-2007 06:29 AM
Karuru
Posting Freak

But you guys have to tell me what your ideas are too, it's a team thing. I know i'm one of the srtist's and i maybe drawing it, but i would feel more acomplished if i had your idea's too.

06-19-2007 06:33 AM
Sparks

we have our ideas, they are just dry right now. but, i think maybe if its sort of a cross between casual and punk :D

06-19-2007 06:34 AM
Karuru
Posting Freak

casual . . . lol . . .punk . . . ^^;
I would describe the clothes i draw, outrageous on detail and dramatic with the influence of the asian culture,abit  like final fantasy and the influence of the gothic theme.

This post was last modified: 06-19-2007 06:42 AM by Karuru.

06-19-2007 06:41 AM
Arctic

@ Greg - I agree, it took forever for me to get used to it

final fantasy style clothing would be fine.

EXCEPT FOR VAAN'S CLOTHING.

=.=

Yes, I made these myself. No downloaded brushes.

This post was last modified: 06-19-2007 11:55 AM by Arctic.

06-19-2007 11:54 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Karuru
Posting Freak

ummm . . . i've only played FF7/8 and x/x-2

06-19-2007 03:53 PM
Pages (8): « First « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: