Pages (8): « First « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Random thoughts
Sparks
Manga leader|| i don't need 5000 posts.

Group: Moderators
RE: Random thoughts

why don't cows wear bras?

06-17-2007 07:24 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Karuru
Posting Freak

Group: Manga Group

@_@ it's 11:15am, just 7 hours sleep this morning, lol.
well, some farmers might be into "that" sort of stuff. You know ... naked cow's with big breast's :P

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+

This post was last modified: 06-17-2007 08:13 PM by Karuru.

06-17-2007 08:12 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Sparks

true, but if cows don't have to wear bras on primetime tv, i think women shouldn't either, a little something about equality

06-17-2007 08:26 PM
Karuru
Posting Freak

>,> no bra = sagging ....bra's were invented for more than to cover up, keeps them in a nice shape also you can get hot lingerie. lmao

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+
06-17-2007 08:30 PM
Sparks

ok, lets change the subjext, about sagging boobs :p

06-17-2007 08:34 PM
Karuru
Posting Freak

lingerie ... joke

i'm starting to sketch the character now, but i'm slightly unsure of how i should proportion the face and eye shape =.=

06-17-2007 08:39 PM
Sparks

well, do it how you feel fits the persona of the character :D

06-17-2007 08:48 PM
Karuru
Posting Freak

I have an idea, but the writers can visualise the character as they are writing it. i have to put their words into imagery ... my brain is slow today ... i have no idea why ... i barely have an imagination left :P

This post was last modified: 06-17-2007 08:51 PM by Karuru.

06-17-2007 08:51 PM
Sparks

I was like that yesterday night, got off at 12.30, went to draw, it came out chibe-esque, and the armour sucked.

06-17-2007 08:53 PM
Karuru
Posting Freak

umm . . . i never asked but what genre manga will it be and I have to draw ARMOUR ?!

*panics* pmg, i'm used to drawing elegant, flowing, patterned and detailed clothing .. NOT armour .... *faints and froths*

06-17-2007 08:57 PM
Pages (8): « First « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: