Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random thoughts
I tend to stay up a few days in a row when i have finals, but never on vacation. Well maybe when i'm a bit 'under influence' i go a few days straight, but then it is a group thing.
Is it that you want to stay up, or that you have no choice?
wow.. 50 + posts a day.. ^^
Hmm...random thoughts, huh? Well, here's a random one. Who was the first person to say, "Hey why don't I drink off of a cow's utter and see if it tastes good." And how many animals did he go through before figuring out the cow was the best? Random thoughts, I rule you like when I rule the floor when I roll on it, :lol:. lol
>,> time passes so fast, i lose track of time and date completely over holidays, lmao

lol i bet tomorrow i won't be doing 50+ xD
Well that was just seeing calves get milk and thinking of the good old times when they were young probably.
What i really want to know is, how the hell did they find out how to make cheese? And seriously, how lazy or hungry or crazy was the first guy to taste blue cheese???
And another thing, how did they possibly invent sarcasm? The guy who introduced it must have been crazy!
Ummm .... everything + anything = oxygen XD
You need oxygen. You must have oxygen. oxygen, Oxygen, O-X-Y-G-E-N ....
>,>
ok...who was the first person to see an egg coming out from a chicken's ass and say ''dis might be delicious to eat''
The creator of the egg cup, holder thing .... ? Humpty-Dumpty ? mother goose or hen ? Old McDonald ? KFC xD ?
heh it's easy to lose track of days when ur on vacation or holidays x( and how could u stayed up 4 days in a row?>.> the longest i ever stays up was 1 day >(
hehe.. 4 days means ur an insomiac..^^