Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello =3
Smile 
lol, how do you introduce yourself ????? >,<
umm. . . i'm ellie. . . i like drawing in the manga style and pretty good at it :p <---- moment of big headed-ness
o.O i've never met any of you, but i like you already xD Big Grin

.... oh and hi :winkiss:

Hello!
You like drawing manga? Do you have any work we can check out? seems interesting...
(i just get excited when i hear the word manga, don't worry about it)
welcomest to onemanga, you draw manga? awesome. we are making a Onemanga manga Big Grin, if you're interested go to the teaser forum or PM me.

and nice to see fresh blood ^vv^ enjoy your stay.
this was like an avie art thing i gave to someone on Gaia.
[Image: sakimichan.jpg]

This one was for my friend and Waklex was his characters' name.
[Image: waklex.jpg]

no reason for this one xD
[Image: 10april.jpg]

That's all i've scanned on this computer.
Oh and i usually name myself Kakura_San, but i chose karuru instead for this forum as a change.
geyter Wrote:Hello!
You like drawing manga? Do you have any work we can check out? seems interesting...

Forget that, if you're good at drawing manga then you can support this site's community manga by being an artist. You'll be considered a hero around here, and get more respect then the guy that parades around with a flashy avatar, and a wierd face beside his title. If you have any questions, then pm Sparksy, or if you want to refuse, pm me.

Be our saviour, be an artist.

By the way, welcome, your help and presence is greatly appreciated here at One manga forums, and don't worry, you'll fit in just fine. Unless something bad happens to you, through purely accidental events :devil:
Sparks Wrote:and nice to see fresh blood ^vv^ enjoy your stay.

I was thinking the same thing, right down to the fresh blood part.
uwaaa that is so good! (did that take long, or just a few free moments in class?)
Plus now we know you're called Elaine.
Don't know why that would be a plus, but there you go.
Draik Wrote:
geyter Wrote:Hello!

Forget that, if you're good at drawing manga then you can support this site's community manga by being an artist. You'll be considered a hero around here, and get more respect then the guy that parades around with a flashy avatar, and a wierd face beside his title. If you have any questions, then pm Sparksy, or if you want to refuse, pm me.

Be our saviour, be an artist.

By the way, welcome, your help and presence is greatly appreciated here at One manga forums, and don't worry, you'll fit in just fine. Unless something bad happens to you, through purely accidental events :devil:

. . . riight "accidental events" . . .
well hi and thanks for the warm welcome, i think >,>
geyter Wrote:uwaaa that is so good! (did that take long, or just a few free moments in class?)
Plus now we know you're called Elaine.
Don't know why that would be a plus, but there you go.

>,< i hate my name elaine, i prefer ellie =3
well when and if i ever do colour things in, they take an extra hour.
Other than that they're all sketches and take me under an hour.
Wow did you ever make a mistake posting this here. Trust me, the drawing team will never leave you alone now.
(i'm just a Writer, i'm nice Big Grin)