Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ichigo v. Grimmjow Theories
mayb ichigo will use his cero in hollow form thatd b pretty cool but mayb he got some new techinique and there gonna waste 2 chaopters showing how he got it
Hey greg it is CC I think :devil:ichigo will find away 2 win like he always does:devil
hmmm mebbe hel figure out how to release his body like the arrancar do and bring out the full hollow and get the kickass tale and such he had when he became a complete hollow before
that would be pretty BA but that probably wont happen
true just wishful thinking XP
even though im sick of the interuptions in the fights, at this point im hoping for one so grimmjow joins ichigos side....
they have humans shinigami and vizards so why not arrancar?
although i guess thats probably what nell is for but she seems not too important like hanatarou was in the SS arc
she can drool on u to heal u XP
What was the point in adding nell to the storyline??
He needed a healer for ichigo like in the ss arc so he brought in nell to fill in hanatarous role for this arc.
she will probably fill a purpose later on like how it was pointless to add chad and inoue in SS arc
but i think nell is like hanatarou as in he healed ichigo once but other than that he was pointless

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ichigo.... Raijuu 41 7,226 11-19-2013, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  Theories Draik 103 22,796 03-15-2011, 07:28 AM
Last Post: LONGTIME
  Shirosaki Taicho (otherwise known as Kurosaki Ichigo's darker/Hollow side) Wonder jester 2 660 08-03-2007, 06:06 AM
Last Post: Spade