Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ichigo v. Grimmjow Theories
I really think Inoue is going to do something. Why has she been training with Rukia in Soul Society if nothing changed?
^^ I dont think Inoue is gonna do anything...
I dont see how Ichigo can win this fight because he still hasnt really improved much in his hollow powers and thats the only way he can defeat Grimmjow...
I dont remember but did grimmy release all his powers in their last fight??
No, Grimmjow didn't, but Ichigo did beat the crap out of him in Hollow form. The only thing that will help Ichigo in this fight is extending his hollow time an exponential amount. He can't beat Grimmjow in less than 12 seconds.
How can Ichigo win if he couldnt take out Ulquirra with a combo of his bankai and his hollow powers?? Someone said earlier that grimmjow may become a friend, is that even possible:grin:??
LIke I said he has to use his hollow form to a longer time. Doing this will problably show more powers or something. We don't know if Grimmjow's release yet is stronger than Ichigo's hollow form. Ulquirra is on a different level. Grimmjow problably knows that so he sent him away so he could have one last battle. If he beats Ichigo, Ulquirra problably still kills him, but if he loes to Ichigo he dies too. I think that's what is going on right now for Grimmjow. He won't be becoming anyone's friend, he is long gone.
Isnt Gin viewing all this from his little control center thing??
I think gin is i cant be certain tho but if/when grimm releases i think ichigo is messed because his hollow form can only last like 12 seconds unless zangetsu appears and teaches him how to keep his hollow form longer,but even then a released grimm seems more than a match for hollow ichigo
When was the last time we saw zangestu?? I dont even remember...
Maybe there is a possibility of Ichigos hollow trying to take over again, althoguh If that happens I dont think it will happen this soon...
Since ichigo can control his inner hollow doesnt that mean that zangetzu is back i dont get it he was so kewl
I think Ichigo's released hollow will become much longer because he knows of his chance of death. I believe in this state he will beat Grimmjow. I also think he will tell Inoue to heal grimm's injuries. When Ulquiorra comes back I think either he's beating up Ichigo and grimm steps in and helps or grimm is in the middle of being healed and Ichigo steps in to protect him. Grimm will be in some kind of debt to Ichigo while being considered a traitor for fight ing a higher up and he will join the in their fight. Another theory of mine that seems unlikely is Grimm hates Ulquiorra more than Ichigo and helps fight him (doesn't seem likely).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ichigo.... Raijuu 41 7,226 11-19-2013, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  Theories Draik 103 22,796 03-15-2011, 07:28 AM
Last Post: LONGTIME
  Shirosaki Taicho (otherwise known as Kurosaki Ichigo's darker/Hollow side) Wonder jester 2 660 08-03-2007, 06:06 AM
Last Post: Spade