Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ichigo v. Grimmjow Theories
What new do you think will happen here? Will we see the zanpakotou release of an espada? Will Ichigo break the 11 second time limit? Will Inoue and Nell actually do something useful, like figure out a way of keeping Ulquerria away? What do you guys think?
Somehow I see the fight being interrupted again.
That would suck... I'd like something definitive to happen.
No this is it. Its gotta be do or die. Next chapter might be all about the releases and then the chapter after just complete carnage.

One of the spoilers I found for the last chapter was Grimmjow's release being of pure strength and a panther. That would be pretty cool to see, but who knows.
Well 279 is out. Not too much besides Inoue telling Nell not to worry and that Ichigo is certain to win. And as far as the fight progresses not a lot happens besides the beginning of the fight, and we learn that Grimmjow seems to have a very personal vendetta against Ichigo, I suppose its because of their unfinished fight from earlier, but he really seems to be rather upset towards Ichigo about something that was not really under his control.
I believe the first thing that's gonna happen is Grimmjow beating the hell out of Ichigo because the time-limit for his Hollow-form is too short. Then I see two possible options to end the fight.
A)Ichigo's inner Hollow returns to take over (although it would be a bit early for that)
B)Inoue suddenly joins the fight and unexpecedly pwns Grimmjow. Can't she just reject his very existence? :lol:
well, she wouldnt want to kill another being.....
shes kind like that...
anyway... i just hope grimmjow becomes a good guy...
i like him....

im tired of seeing ichigo getting owned by the same person again and agian....

maybe he learns a new skill from his bankai(forgot the name...and also, we havent seen him in a while)
You mean from his zanpakotou, Zangetsu, he learns a new skill for his bankai, right?
exactly!!!!
he needs more techniques man...
otherwise itll be a waste if he just have speed
Yeah... his bankai, like Histugaya's, is underdeveloped, as both are really young.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ichigo.... Raijuu 41 7,226 11-19-2013, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  Theories Draik 103 22,796 03-15-2011, 07:28 AM
Last Post: LONGTIME
  Shirosaki Taicho (otherwise known as Kurosaki Ichigo's darker/Hollow side) Wonder jester 2 660 08-03-2007, 06:06 AM
Last Post: Spade