Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Me Survey!
really, you knew that song? we just played it yesterday together with my bandmates..

i like "mother may i".. (or something like that).. hehe..
I only have one album, IV i believe it's called, must listen to them now, Awesome, you have a band? i wanna learn the Drums :p
Omg, i play the drums, i've been playing for 3 years ^^ we have a lead guitarist and a bassist, but no singer xD
Me and the bassist are in choir, but she's more of an alto and i'm a middle soprano (sp?) ...
i got forced to play the violin, i mastered twinkle twinkle and old mcdonald then gave up. Tongue
yup.. i can play all the guitars(bass, rhythm, lead) and a little bit of drums.. right now, i hold the rhythm or the bass because playing the lead is hard while singing.. hehe.. im the vocalist of our band ^^

-wow, a girl that plays the drums.. hehe.. just like my ex..

-i want to learn how to play the violin and the piano.. hehe
Sparks Wrote:i got forced to play the violin, i mastered twinkle twinkle and old mcdonald then gave up. Tongue

Should've continued, I remember reading that practicing the violin improvess your chances of becoming a milionaire by three or six times.
Oh well, :p
Here's the exact fact:

"Children who play the violin are three times more likely to become millionaires than children who don't. However, being a millionaire does not increase the likelihood that someone played the violin as a child."

Still pretty good of me since I read this years ago, as I was scrolling down the website's trivia.
Well that's easy. violin players are usually privileged children, so...
geyter Wrote:Well that's easy. violin players are usually privileged children, so...

"However, being a millionaire does not increase the likelihood that someone played the violin as a child"