Pages (6): « First « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

About Me Survey!
underdot

Group: Registered
RE: About Me Survey!

really, you knew that song? we just played it yesterday together with my bandmates..

i like "mother may i".. (or something like that).. hehe..

06-17-2007 10:19 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Sparks
Manga leader|| i don't need 5000 posts.

Group: Moderators

I only have one album, IV i believe it's called, must listen to them now, Awesome, you have a band? i wanna learn the Drums :p

06-17-2007 10:25 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Karuru
Posting Freak

Group: Manga Group

Omg, i play the drums, i've been playing for 3 years ^^ we have a lead guitarist and a bassist, but no singer xD
Me and the bassist are in choir, but she's more of an alto and i'm a middle soprano (sp?) ...

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+

This post was last modified: 06-17-2007 10:28 PM by Karuru.

06-17-2007 10:28 PM
Sparks

i got forced to play the violin, i mastered twinkle twinkle and old mcdonald then gave up. :P

06-17-2007 10:30 PM
underdot

Group: Registered

yup.. i can play all the guitars(bass, rhythm, lead) and a little bit of drums.. right now, i hold the rhythm or the bass because playing the lead is hard while singing.. hehe.. im the vocalist of our band ^^

-wow, a girl that plays the drums.. hehe.. just like my ex..

-i want to learn how to play the violin and the piano.. hehe

06-17-2007 10:33 PM
Draik

Group: Uploaders
RE:  About Me Survey!

Sparks Wrote:

i got forced to play the violin, i mastered twinkle twinkle and old mcdonald then gave up. :P

Should've continued, I remember reading that practicing the violin improvess your chances of becoming a milionaire by three or six times.

06-18-2007 01:47 AM
Sparks

Oh well, :p

06-18-2007 02:10 AM
Draik

Here's the exact fact:

"Children who play the violin are three times more likely to become millionaires than children who don't. However, being a millionaire does not increase the likelihood that someone played the violin as a child."

Still pretty good of me since I read this years ago, as I was scrolling down the website's trivia.

06-18-2007 02:17 AM
geyter

Group: Manga Group

Well that's easy. violin players are usually privileged children, so...

06-18-2007 02:19 AM
Draik

RE:  About Me Survey!

geyter Wrote:

Well that's easy. violin players are usually privileged children, so...

"However, being a millionaire does not increase the likelihood that someone played the violin as a child"

This post was last modified: 06-18-2007 02:31 AM by Draik.

06-18-2007 02:30 AM
Pages (6): « First « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: