Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ichigo 100% must have!!
Brick 
:grin: Ichigo 100% rulez so put it in onemanga...yoosh!!!
Hi there,

I believe -Kyon- will get Ichigo 100% up, once we can get the uploading system done for him (unfortunately thats taken longer than we expected >_<).
I'd love some Ichigo 100% too: i was having some problems finding it, but it looked pretty good! Uploading is complicated, so take you're time, and hopefully it'll work! Smile
ichigo 100% is a cool harem manga.. cant w8 to read it here..

(just read it twice last month.. hehe)
What is the story line of 'Ichigo 100%" ?
really hard to explain, starts with something den goes to something else, den focuses on something else, let me juz give u dis summary of the first few chapters

Manaka Junpei, one day goes to the roof of his school to get a beautiful view of his town. On the roof Junpei encounters a beautiful school girl who falls on top of him exposing her strawberry panties. The girl runs away before Junpei can find out her name. Junpei who aspires to become a filmaker thinks this encounter would be a perfect scene in a movie. So his search to find this girl begins with only one clue that she wears strawberry panties.

well dis is juz the first few chapters, uhm, not giving any more spoilers, ask other crazed rabid shoujo fans.
oooohhh O_o interesting.
So the title 'Ichigo 100%' is refereing to 'strawberry' as 'ichigo' ? lol haha .
it all started w/ the strawberry(ichigo)panty.. a boy who meets one girl after another that eventually will fall in love w/ the boy(junpei).. all that girls are cute and popular while he's just some average guy..

some scenes are funny and nice and some are disappointing(im not telling wat part.. hehe).. ofcourse, it has some ecchi stuff,.. well you should read it.. its nice..^^

u mean the disappointing parts eh?hehe man ichigo 100% rox!! :thumbup:
best was for me the scenes of toujo and the guy..but i love nisshin 4 eva!!love her!!lol
One of the better manga (& favorite back then) because of the ecchi & romance (especially for the near end part) element.
I remember how I downloaded this one and read it despite I was still in the middle of final exams back then..., and still keeping the entire scanlated volume in my hard disk.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  More Ichigo 100%? darklazer57 1 381 07-23-2007, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Darkreaper70