Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inuyasha: when will this story end????
i agree with draik onepiece and detective conan are still of interest while inuyasha its the same old same old crap and its going nowhere fast.
wow 50 volumes and I have never even heard of it lol
Yea, it's beggining to fade away into the hazy past of old, forgotten mangas.
u noe... they had to make a crap ending for the anime....
it is so annoying
why cant they just let that watever-his-name-is die
i tink that maybe the author may not haf anymore fresh ideas to start a new series no?
cuz he put alot of ideas into these 'fillers'
yes, the anime ended half assed..., they said they'd make the OVA though once the series finished (but that's the problem now I guess...).

Fillers it might be, but she gained popularity & wealth thoughout the world with her work, especially Inuyasha you see... (she's considered as the best selling female comics artist in history).

Shonen Sunday also stated that they'll support Inuyasha manga until the end, so it'll still running until she's decided to end it.
i heard that its becoming less and less popular to those who stuck with it for a long time....

sad huh?

but still she(the author was a she?... i didnt noe) should end it and also make a new series that we all can be interested in...
word tht would be nice if she made a new manga

..to be honest ive only read like the first 10 chapters..and got bored lol

the anime was dope thou...not a hot ending but overall it was cool

i think ive eve seen a movie..the one with his brother?
There are 4 Inuyasha movie so far..., and Sesshoumaru appeared in all of it. Which one do you mean?
Probally means the conquest one ._.

But..How many volumes are there of Inuyasha now?
exactly on volume 50 (498 chapter). The rest of the latest chapter haven't been serialized yet (the latest one is chapter 506).
The latest one also available here, and from the looks of it, the admin seems plan to fill the past chapters from around 350+.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Inuyasha: Remember the good times? Draik 11 1,786 12-10-2012, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Narubi
  Inuyasha - Just Focus on Current Chapters wildstriker 3 479 07-18-2007, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Darkreaper70
  Inuyasha: Summary Gokyo 1 623 05-31-2007, 10:36 PM
Last Post: wildstriker