Remove Ads

Poll: Which one you like more?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
MANGA
62.50%
15 62.50%
ANIME
20.83%
5 20.83%
BOTH
16.67%
4 16.67%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anime VS Manga [SPOILER]
Zephyr Wrote:I think the anime started to differ during Greed appearance, before that the only major difference is Sloth to become Fuhrer secretary.

One thing I really hated from the anime is how insignificant the major villain, Dante. Heck, she created Philosopher Stone just for the sake of living together with Hohenheim and there is no reason explained why Hohenheim decided to leave Dante and married Trisha (Ed Al mom), she eved died in stupid way... getting eaten by her own creation Gluttony.

The anime leaves you to believe she died by gettin eaten but no one is for sure. I mean..she's like a really powerful alchemist so I don't think she could die like that. We all know that she did die because she

1. got eaten.
2.Her body was decaying and she couldn't find a new body, which killed her.

My thoughts were that gluttony ate her. Since the fat piece got really big in the movie. I wanted her to die from rotting though. I wanted her to have a slow and painful death.
The manga owns and the anime was to short and didnt explain a lot it kinda just went through the story and then ended with nothing else
SilverKunai Wrote:I wanted her to have a slow and painful death.

Now now, I don't remember that much of the anime, but if you take manga-Gluttony's stomach and put someone there, you don't think that's slow and painful?
That's still not as slow and painful as having body part by part fall off and leave you bleeding from inside out. Being in a stomach is faster.
eww..gluttony from the movie freaked me out
I'm the only 'both?!'
mmm... no one has said BOTH yet... i guess most of the people likes the manga better than the anime....opps never mind there's one both..
The poll doesn't make sense. How can you like both more?
SilverKunai Wrote:The poll doesn't make sense. How can you like both more?
you got a great point there i would never thought in that.... but dam it makes sense
Raijuu Wrote:
SilverKunai Wrote:The poll doesn't make sense. How can you like both more?
you got a great point there i would never thought in that.... but dam it makes sense

lol i see it as you like both of them too much you can't choose one over the other