Pages (3): « First « 1 2 [3] Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Poll: Which one you like more?
MANGA
ANIME
BOTH
[Show Results | Edit poll]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Anime VS Manga [SPOILER]
aznboiray

Group: Registered
RE: Anime VS Manga [SPOILER]

i put both cuz to me the manga had more stuff in it the anime was original enspecially the movie. the movie is currently one of my fav anime movies. i've seen all the inuyasha movies and naruto movies and all that stuff and they seem like crap to me because there is nothing new its just a dif story. but because the fma anime didn't fallow the manga, the fma movie had its own original plot twists and i thought it was really good.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
07-16-2007 10:03 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

Group: Super Moderators

The movie was to really just to sum everything up. Since the anime ending was so cliff hangy.

[Time is power. You can't control, or can it control you. You simply live by it as it slowly or quickly takes your life.

[Life is Time and vice-versa.]
07-16-2007 12:54 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
abhirocks198

The manga just seemed more thought up, and had more details. Also, it has more characther development. characther relations, so I voted for the manga being better.

Staring at the sun is bad. Staring at me is death.
07-18-2007 03:29 AM
Acidrain

I also voted for both...the anime to me was really suspenseful...the movie kinda pissed me of...but it was still good...

Life is easier if ur just chill...

08-01-2007 11:43 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Pages (3): « First « 1 2 [3] Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: