Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kakashi dad or narutos parents
         I think that would be too hard if the White Fang was an Akatsuki member! I'm in the whole Tobi and Obito thing more. Even if Kakashi's dad was a member it would be WAY to complicated to explain...And anyway there now is only one Akatsuki member that could be him the Leader and That is just plain old stupid. Al has WAY to many theories I thought Yondaime was enough but nooooo it had to be Uchiha Madara to! For Naruto's parents it's going to stay unknown I bet until the near end of the series!

XPeace Out!™ Kakashi's dad=White Fang=Hatake Sakumo! XP
Even If he's still alive, he'd be too old to be even be a decent Akatsuki member.
Unlike Tobi, If he's still alive, he'd at Kakashi age & strong enough to unleash hell. (I'm not supporting this theory though)
all gd things 4 kakashis dad does anyone know anything about narutos dad
No.
And don't believe anybody else, eighter. Kishi-san has not released ANY information about naruto's parentage and everything is speculation.
That said, there have been a lot of hints that he is a bloodrelative of the yondaime.
There have never been any ninja's shown in any country that have naruto's marks on his face. Whether this is caused by the nine-tails or was already his at birth is also unknown.
In chapter 1 it is said naruto is the sealed version of the nine-tails, but in chapter 2 this is changed into naruto being a newborn baby at the time of the attack on the village. If this is true then that means his mother was not in fighting form at this time so she could not have died while defending the village. And the inhabitation of the village does not suggest death at childbirth is a frequent way of perishing in Naruto's world.
So both can still be alive, but it is most likely his mother is alive and his father was the fourth hokage who died sealing the nine-tailed fox.
Everybody believes the 4th is his father but nobody has a clue who his mother was so really we must assume she is dead because she wouldnt just leave naruto all by himself in the world would she?
i wonder if the mother was in a clan xP naruto might have a kekkai genkai in him if she was in a clan
wud be a twist if the fourth was narutos dad
wouldn't really be a twist..everyone is expecting the fourth to be Naruto's dad..it would be a twist if the fourth "isn't" Naruto's dad
yeah i agree with blaze Big Grin
I think the Fourth being Naruto's father is too obvious to be true. Maybe it's Ebisu... :lol:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Narutos parents Ilole 43 3,997 07-25-2007, 07:24 AM
Last Post: Raijuu
  Kakashi is a manga maniac Sparks 5 696 06-30-2007, 12:18 AM
Last Post: Deidara_loves_Lavi
  Behind the Mask: Kakashi SilverKunai 25 2,309 06-18-2007, 05:30 PM
Last Post: SilverKunai