Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kakashi dad or narutos parents
who was kakashis dad wot does he look like??????????Confusedet4_baffled:

o and i just thought of this does anyone know what narutos parents looked like and if they were ninjas?????????
Read Kakashi Gaiden. It provides brief explanation about it, his face is only shown vaguely though... (or maybe even none at all, kinda forgot)
The legendary Konoha White Fang (or something like that), he was on par with the sannin. And he used a short sword for fighting, but it was never said what jutsu's he used. Lightning probably...
He looks just like Kakashi because the old woman from the sand couldn't tell the difference at first.
He (allegidly) commited suicide because he was responsible for a teammate's death. but we haven't seen his grave anywhere.
he could have ran away, and leaf wanted to hide it, and say that he killed himself Big Grin. but he's awesome, maybe he had sharingan aswell (FARFETCHED) and killed his best mate and ran away from leaf to join the Akatsuki. oh, wait thats already sorta been done >_<
If the white fang never killed himself(allegedly) then obito would still be alive and we wouldnt have those Tobi=obito activists in the shoutbox all day long
Megabuster Wrote:If the white fang never killed himself(allegedly) then obito would still be alive and we wouldnt have those Tobi=obito activists in the shoutbox all day long

In what world does that make sense? anybody?
what in the world? how does it make sence if Kakashi's dad died or not?
He is saying that if White Fang was still alive, Kakashi wouldn't be the way he was and Obito would have lived on and the Tobi=Obito theory would have been crushed, but White Fang could have just pretended like he was dead even to Kakashi. I believe White Fang is dead, end of story.
same. i hope he is, anymore twists and i'll kill myself.
Friday Tobi reveals himself to be Obito. Saturday One Manga pays tribute to the former mangaleader...
RIP Cap'n Sparky :devil:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Narutos parents Ilole 43 3,997 07-25-2007, 07:24 AM
Last Post: Raijuu
  Kakashi is a manga maniac Sparks 5 696 06-30-2007, 12:18 AM
Last Post: Deidara_loves_Lavi
  Behind the Mask: Kakashi SilverKunai 25 2,309 06-18-2007, 05:30 PM
Last Post: SilverKunai