Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unknown Akatsuki members?
Well, Hidan is also immortal, why can't AL be too? ANd if it's Madera, maybe it's an unknown side effect from the Mangekyo.
naw can't be...i hate it when the mangaka exxagerates it too much..
I don't believe it either... I'm just stating facts that can be said....
well i prefer it to be someone unexpected like maybe White Fang
He committed suicide though... to be perfectly honest, I'd like it to be someone we don't know yet.
yea seriously!maybe it could be Goku xD!their hairstyle is kind of similar..somewhat
That would be one weird plot twist!
Yeah I think AL is someone never mentioned, but someone will know him problably or else he is just a really strong guy wandering around.
I hope the AL isnt uchiha madara, that would be too many uchihas and I already cant stand sasuke (itachis okay though), but seriously that would be too many powerful uchihas that are main charcters... I dont think the AL is the yondaime either...that just doesnt make much sense...
Im guessing blue haired is a woman and hopefully we'll get to find out who she is soon...
Its Yondaime's brother (lol the crazy theory emerges), but idk I just thought of it, but what if Yondaime's leading role in the future is just that Naruto finds a diary or something addressed to him from Yondaime with the teleportation move and Naruto learns it, maybe Yondaime is his father blah blah. I don't want to see Yondaime. It would be cool, but a big downer too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Akatsuki leader theory...thing... V-en 5 617 07-15-2007, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Selah
Brick Akatsuki members MangaAddict 233 32,714 06-28-2007, 03:34 AM
Last Post: MangaAddict