Pages (2): « First « 1 [2] Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Type
geyter

Group: Manga Group
RE: Type

Hey no fair! Because CBL said that i spent a good 10 minutes scrunching up my face and looking stupid at those lines!!! And i'm not even supposed to look in this thread! Damn you CBL!!!

Although ultimately i did see the two lines intersecting, changing and standing next to each other (not even close to kidding). So was that not supposed to happen?Set4_errrr

06-13-2007 02:40 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
excel-kleinwald
Tobi is God

RE:  Type

geyter Wrote:

Hey no fair! Because CBL said that i spent a good 10 minutes scrunching up my face and looking stupid at those lines!!! And i'm not even supposed to look in this thread! Damn you CBL!!!

Although ultimately i did see the two lines intersecting, changing and standing next to each other (not even close to kidding). So was that not supposed to happen?:set4_errrr:

Hrm, I believe it is CBF... but anywho, I saw the lines starting to dance!

Also, this seems to be going a bit off topic while staying on topic... that Claymore/Fire Emblem style seems quite easy to imitate so all of the artists could do it, though don't take my opinion too seriously since I cannot draw.

>>>Is repenting for his Tobi Hating<<<

06-13-2007 02:46 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
CrazyBleachFan
Posting Freak

Oh jees lol. Well, that's a problem. Maybe I should stop rolling in manga :lol:. Its starting to mess with my eysight :D

Itachi Uchiha: Suzaku, the Vermilion Bird
Remember the chapter! Naruto 363...The worst chapter ever written.
06-13-2007 03:53 AM
Draik

Group: Uploaders

Well it's not like there's anything to add to the actual topic

06-14-2007 11:06 AM
Pages (2): « First « 1 [2] Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: