Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Busou Renkin
Ever since i Played JUS (jump ultimate stars) and i saw Kazuki and his awesome weapon, i wanted to read the manga, and i was searching for it all yester day, found the series on a torrent and attempted to download. (would have taken me DAYS!) but, by chance Hyko has uploaded it! it's pretty awesome. the "homunculus" remind me of Claymore. and Kazuki is pretty awesome.
It's meh. Then again i wasn't the biggest Rurouni Kenshin fan eighter so maybe the style just doesn't fit me.
But have to agree, that spear is pretty kickass. The next version is even better Wink
Yeah up to chapter 4, the fighting isn't the best, but he's still just learning the ropes. hope it gets better Big Grin
geyter Wrote:It's meh. Then again i wasn't the biggest Rurouni Kenshin fan eighter so maybe the style just doesn't fit me.
But have to agree, that spear is pretty kickass. The next version is even better Wink

You weren't? I thought that was awesome, but this manga is pretty good. Just started reading, but it seems like it is going to be a good read.