Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theories
yeah its really intriguing...well i hope he at least learn shikai...
I want to see Urahra Banki as well
MADdeliciousONE Wrote:
Draik Wrote:He'll most likely learn it later on.

i sure hope not. thats the only thing that makes him special. such immense power without even knowing how to activate bankai. if he now could actually handle bankai, no one could ever deal with him again.. he most likely just'd be to strong
Wasn't Ichigo stronger than him without the bankai. There was a small difference in power between him and Ichigo when they fought, and I remember hearing him say that Ichigo's was higher. So we can say that Ichigo and Kenpachi are equal (or close enough) in shikai, and probably bankai. And there were other captains that proved to be more than a match for Ichigo; so I would say that even if he did get bankai, it would still be balanced out.
Sigh......
i just wish ichigo would stop being pawned......
hes been on a sad losing streak lately....
True. I am just now sure if it's because he's weak, or because of the hollow.
well i wish he just gets another technique when his on bankai...
rukia has 2 techniques right? as well as urahara's benihime...
@Draik: Ichigo was only stronger because Zangetsu saved him... in raw power/reiatsu Zaraki wins by far... but Zaraki's bankai would be hilarious... probably takes them to a dimension where the opponent's strength is increased, and they are forced to fight until Zaraki gets bored. Oh, and neither of them can die.
Greg Wrote:@Draik: Ichigo was only stronger because Zangetsu saved him... in raw power/reiatsu Zaraki wins by far... but Zaraki's bankai would be hilarious... probably takes them to a dimension where the opponent's strength is increased, and they are forced to fight until Zaraki gets bored. Oh, and neither of them can die.

Well that was when he released his full potential. Either way Ichigo would still remain stronger with his hollow. But his bankai would depend on the sword type that he has, so until then no one can really be sure...But still it's fun to guess, who knows it might actually happen.

I honestly have no idea what his bankai would be like. But if I had to make a guess I'd say it would be power based. Something with a lot of power, yet not huge. Basically something lethal that would probably get stronger as he has more fun.
Do you guys think that there will be a battle in winter, or will it all be decided in Hueco mondo?
Winter battle... Ichigo will leave once he gets Inoue (and everyone else, of course)

Edit: My theory, of course.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ichigo v. Grimmjow Theories Greg 84 16,115 06-25-2007, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Useless