Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theories
I'm wondering about Ichigo's hollow form, I think he might release it next chapter, and once again he won't be able to control it, unless Inoue comes into the picture to...do what ever she did last time to make him stop, basicly Ichigo will need to train more to control his inner hollow.
I'm worried about Rukia, and Chad, Inoue stated to Uliqorria that they're not dead yet, so I wanted to see how're they were doing.
And I wanna see more of Ichigo's dad, but I think it just keeps the suspense more intense. Tongue
What about the part where ichigo got stabbed by ulqiorra? I think he'll lose control of his hollow again and then the hollow will kill or seriously injure Ulquiorra.

Oh yeah and get this. SOme of my friends had this theory that Ulqiuorra and the espada above him are of Vastlorde level. That means there are already 4/10 of the number of Vastlordes needed to destroy soul society. I also think that Ichigo's hollow could be a Vastlorde also since it's far stronger than any normal hollow and it doesn't wear a mask.
Come to think of it, I think it would be interesting if Ichigo's hollow was a vastlorde.
Well I think Chad will gradually gain more stuff maybe "legs of speed" (look like pegasus boots maybe?) so that he can attack faster, cause he needs it since he's REALLY slow. and what about White-glasses-kun what will happen with him now? will his dad strip his power? -_-" that would suck.

then there's ichigo, all of you guys saying he'll surpass bankai, HE ALREADY HAS! hi hollow form duh! maybe he will get released hollow? i dunno,

then there's Orihime, will she die from destroying that thing (forgot what it was called) or will she think shes destroyed it, but all she does is reverse it and there is a "legendary hollow" that was sealed by it and she just unlocked "the key" to this hollow, who knows Confused
Orihime Inoue is the most interesting character in the series. She has so much power... why not kill Aizen instead of the Hogyoku?
hmm when did I say he would surpass bankai? I said he would develop his bankai into its true form.

and a hollow coming out? I am sorry, but I think that would be a terrible plotline. It just doesn't make sense right now. Also seeing how good a foresight Aizen has, seeing he knows what everyone will do by his plans, he problably

a) Plans on having Inoue trying to reverse the Hygoko (can't spell it at all, that's the best I got)
b)Planned on Ichigo and gang coming to Hueco Mundo
c) These two together in order to get the key to the Spirit King's Dimension.

Aizen (I am betting everything on this) wants Inoue to reverse the Hygoko before it was ever created, because something will happen. I sincerely doubt some crazy suped-up hollow will come out, but it has to do with the Spirit King and the key to getting into there.

Yeah Imran I have heard that too, that Ulquirra is a Vastrolorde. I think he is too, because he is unbelievably strong, but still weaker than Aizen. I think all the Vastrolordes will be weaker than Aizen. Aizen is at the top of the Hollow food chain.

Ichigo's hollow is definitely weird. There is something behind it all. He might be the strongest shinigami hollow formed up to this point, so he might be of vastrolorde origins. I think Ichigo is the perfected Vaizard. The Vaizards before him used earlier methods of hollow-shinigami power attaining, and Urahara perfected a method and Ichigo is the first brand and his Hollow is of Vastrolorde or may be possible higher standards.
Maybe it has something to do with his mum and dad ( his mum being in Heuco mundo? or maybe he has his mum as his sword since his sowrd is "made of different things") i dunno just passing ideas while i can.
Can anyone answer why there haven't been any other examples of shinigami with children?
Draik Wrote:Can anyone answer why there haven't been any other examples of shinigami with children?

Idk who has had children yet? I think Shinigami can't have children. I think Ichigo's dad became human first before Ichigo's mom had Ichigo.

Nevermind the above stuff. I just realized who else is an example...Byakuya Kuchiki. He had to be born by Shinigamis, because he is in the noble family and nobiliy=inherited, so the noble houses are examples.
But he wasn't born a human

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ichigo v. Grimmjow Theories Greg 84 16,115 06-25-2007, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Useless