Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theories
Here's a thread for any crackpot to reasonably sane theories on what might happen in the manga.

I honestly think that Ichigo will transcend the bankai; already him acheiving the bankai was considered highly irregular, and they put a lot of emphasis on the difficulty of attaining bankai, but who knows...

I also think that Nel will turn out to be a very powerful being. This is sort of obvious, but still though I'd mention it anyway.

It would be cool if Chad got a full armour instead of just transforming his arm.

I also think that the arrancar, the Vizard, and the shinigami will have a big showdown, not sure which side Ichigo would fight on if that did happen, but that is if this actually happens, but I doubt it. But still I'll dream, and keep on hoping that Bleach somehow takes a turn for the better, and doesn't just keep on repeating itself.

I bet there's a power above Bankai and Ichigo is going to get it. But if that did happen, it would be a major cliche.
If there is a third release... well, remember the Super Sayan 3?
Draik Wrote:Here's a thread for any crackpot to reasonably sane theories on what might happen in the manga.

I honestly think that Ichigo will transcend the bankai; already him acheiving the bankai was considered highly irregular, and they put a lot of emphasis on the difficulty of attaining bankai, but who knows...

I also think that Nel will turn out to be a very powerful being. This is sort of obvious, but still though I'd mention it anyway.

It would be cool if Chad got a full armour instead of just transforming his arm.

I also think that the arrancar, the Vizard, and the shinigami will have a big showdown, not sure which side Ichigo would fight on if that did happen, but that is if this actually happens, but I doubt it. But still I'll dream, and keep on hoping that Bleach somehow takes a turn for the better, and doesn't just keep on repeating itself.

Probably, but I'd still like it. And if they do do that, then I hope it doesn't become somethig cheap like in most mangas when a hero attains a higher level and then so does everyone.
I don't think there will be a "Bankai 2". He will just learn to gain control over his Hollow Form, which should give him enough power anyway. The rest of the characters still have room to grow too. A lot of them haven't reached Bankai yet, and the ones that have, have only shown one or two techniques.

I think the Arrancar will have a second release. They're pretty much parallel with the Shinigami, so I don't see why not. Since Chad is pretty much a Human/Hollow, he will reach the second release too, I think.
I think Ichigo will develop his bankai. I think he is just using the power boost from the bankai, like he has achieved the power boost, but he hasnt put form into it yet. Because Ichigo's Shikai and Bankai do not match. It seems that everyone else's matches except for his, so I believe that he will achieve a true bankai or to that degree and the hollow power will be the deciding factor for him (or Zangetsu, if he returned to normal, idk what happened there).

Yeah I agree with Draik Nell is definitely some kind of strong fighter and the other two too. This may be really out ther, but what if they are really one being, but separated into personalities? Idk it just seems Nell=kiddish, a girl for the feelings of the arrancar. the one with the Infinite Slick=the cowardiceness/lack of confidence. the big one=the stupid side of it. I know they all seem like negative aspects, but for instance when Nell absorbed the cero. I think that when put into life or death situations, these guys snap into the original personalities. Sounds really out there, but I wanted to put it up for crazy debate. (Btw can someone remind of those other two guy's names)

Chad getting armor on his body, I think, I think will happen. I think Chad is like a Released Arrancar. He is just now tapping Arrancar powers. Soon he will probalably be able to fully release. Who knows how it happened, I just think its a possibility.

The Vizards, Shinigami, and Arrancar are going to have their deciding battle in winter. I think Ichigo and group are going to somehow get out of their due to their luck, their own initiative or some miraculous help from Urahara, Shinigami, or Vizard. lol that was alot
Yeah, as Byakuka said, it takes 10 years to master bankai... the bankai of others seem to have different stages. I think that Hitsugaya will also develop his Bankai further.
well ichigos bankai has only increased his speed so i think its gonna have some new abilities...
Greg Wrote:Yeah, as Byakuka said, it takes 10 years to master bankai... the bankai of others seem to have different stages. I think that Hitsugaya will also develop his Bankai further.

Well Hitsugaya is still a kid and because of that, he has the most potential to become stronger fastest out of all the captains (in my opinion).

I think Kenpachi will finally achieve Bankai.

Also, I think Ichigo may be able to trancend Bankai because the Bankai limit is only for those that are pure shinigami and Ichigo is not.

I hope Ichigo's father gets to show off his powers.

Lastly, I think Chad's power will ultimately allow him to turn full hollow without the whole, well, evil I'm-going-to-eat-you-all attitude.

*Goes back to lurking*
well i got an image in my head of how chad becoming this big powerful monster, and purring(?) scarily, but i dun think it'll work as his right and left arm are different, shaped and coloured(?), but i REALLY want to see the vizards in action!! they juz trained ichigo for a few days den dats it? c'mon, abd i agree, i wanna c ichigo's father too!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ichigo v. Grimmjow Theories Greg 84 16,115 06-25-2007, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Useless