Post Reply  Post Thread 

Ok! lets get this thing started
Sparks
Manga leader|| i don't need 5000 posts.

Group: Moderators
Ok! lets get this thing started

What you have to stick too.

Alternate universe.

able to be drawn into the manga (good descriptions would help)

a sturdy plot with side stories (that don't go off track) that can explain a characters history, or just add more to the story.

Be a team! if someone dislikes part of your story, ask them why, and how you, or we could improve it.

Also! if you are undecided on what you want to write, go and read a manga for ideas or such (just don't go steal all there ideas >_<Wink

and if someone in the group is picking on you (blatantly in posts, or in the for of PM's) tell me or Excel and we'll try and sort it out. Or Greg... abuse is dealt with by the forum team...

remember you writers AREN'T Competing for the best story, You're writing a manga TOGETHERNods

06-09-2007 08:25 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Draik

Group: Uploaders
RE: Ok! lets get this thing started

Exactly how much progress has there been up till now? Can someone fill me in on when I can start drawing, please...or else....

06-13-2007 02:07 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
geyter

Group: Manga Group

Me and CBL kinda agree on first chapter, but we're waiting for arctics confirmation. Then the drawing can begin!
Well actually we haven't really discussed looks yet...
Or dialogue...
If everything goes smoothly we should have a draft in a day or two.
(i didn't know the thread was private for drawers too???)

Hey if you want you could draw up a draft of Talon, he's dark, slim, swordsman type. Should look a little evil, has a electricity element (so maybe spiky hair or something --> but evil spiky hair!), sitting on a horse, plain armor but with a cape, ornamental sword and a few knives across his body, should look very impressive (it is the first page of the story probably). background is a small town with some people gathering around.
(i don't know if this is what you asked for or enough information, i can't draw anything so kinda guessing here... But i know some people complained about not being able to draw horses, so it's all up to you my friend! :D)

This post was last modified: 06-13-2007 02:34 AM by geyter.

06-13-2007 02:26 AM
Arctic

Talon = a general for an empire.

Should have an "S" logo somewhere on his armor.

Yes, I made these myself. No downloaded brushes.
06-13-2007 06:16 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Karuru
Posting Freak

I see, so Talon on horseback . . . this might be difficult i haven't been drawing horses in a long time. I think i've become "rusty", lol.

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+
06-23-2007 08:48 PM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: