Post Reply  Post Thread 

Developing the storyline
CrazyBleachFan
Posting Freak

Group: Manga Group
Developing the storyline

Now that we have the private forum, courtesy of Greg Thumbup, how are we going to get started and begin doing this manga?

We have the idea of putting up all the writers' works and having a poll to decide and one of collaborating and trying to form one that way. Does anyone have any other ideas as to what we should do?

Itachi Uchiha: Suzaku, the Vermilion Bird
Remember the chapter! Naruto 363...The worst chapter ever written.
06-09-2007 12:52 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Draik

Group: Uploaders
RE: Developing the storyline

Put up verything, forget the poll, and mix everything together, or about, or the alternative, which is to start a new story together, as a team. If however, no one can play nice, then there should be a vote amongst the writers on if they should a)put up all the story lines and then vote
b)elect one person to decide c)scrap the whole thing and work together on a new story.

If what I said isn't clear, then please say so, and I'll explain, in a simpler fashion.

06-09-2007 01:06 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
CrazyBleachFan
Posting Freak

Group: Manga Group

Yeah that's what I was saying Draik :thumbup: except you added another part. It would be fun to combine all the mangas already out and have characters just fight like crazy (sry offtopic), but yeah what draik said.

Itachi Uchiha: Suzaku, the Vermilion Bird
Remember the chapter! Naruto 363...The worst chapter ever written.
06-09-2007 01:11 PM
Sparks
Manga leader|| i don't need 5000 posts.

Group: Moderators

moved: to writers

06-09-2007 08:32 PM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: