Pages (3): « First « 1 [2] 3 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Roles
geyter

Group: Manga Group
RE: Roles

I haven't been on in a while, but doesn't seem like anything has changed...

Are the templates being made or not? I mean, you guys are gonna have to descide this under the drawers because this is clearly not a task for the writers. The script has been ready for weeks now...

Btw Arctic are you still doing the coverart? Blaze asked if we could put it up, to give them a bit of a taste for what's to come.

This post was last modified: 07-04-2007 10:35 PM by geyter.

07-04-2007 10:26 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
jonaling

u noe... i had a dream....
i dreamt i came to this forum....and i got kicked out....darn...

any way... when is the deadline?

07-05-2007 02:34 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Arctic

i need the script in dialog form like this first....

box 1 - phoenix, standing, saying _________
box 2 - close up to his eye, blink

etc etc.

and no, i cant do coverart since i cant draw in karuru's style

Yes, I made these myself. No downloaded brushes.

This post was last modified: 07-05-2007 12:52 PM by Arctic.

07-05-2007 12:52 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
jonaling

HUHHHH??????
ill do it then....... (the cover art)
but i need someone to do the colouring and all that....

07-05-2007 03:50 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Arctic

just put it off another month, no way in hell we're gonna finish this anytime soon

Yes, I made these myself. No downloaded brushes.
07-05-2007 04:48 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
geyter

That's the attitude...
(well you are right, anyway)

Hey Jona, you wanna do the template writing or do you want me to do it? I think it should be done by whomever is drawing it, since they would know better how much space they are gonna need for each drawing. But hey, i'll bite the bullet with pleasure if you don't feel like it.

Oh and if you really wanna do the covershot too, it's a full size drawing of phoenix in his ultimate 'phoenix-state'. Problem is, the tattoos and coloring, hair and eyes, and physical stature is nothing like the phoenix we have now. So if you could do a quick sketch of a 20 year old, muscled ph with one tattoo covering (it is the two tattoos on his hands connecting in the middle, swirling around in the proces) his body... and raptor eyes... flaming hair... with a bare chest... That sort of thing.

07-05-2007 05:50 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
jonaling

i dont think we should do that.....it gives the viewers a wrong opinion and think it is for mature people onli.....
anyway.. most of the people liking manga prefer the protogists to be around their age which is roughly 15-16...

07-05-2007 06:03 PM
jonaling

:set4_errrr:

ARRRRRGGGHHHHH
flight to nz in 5 hours....
gotta pack...
looks like i haf to make do with this 1st draft of the title.....that i hafent finished.......

07-05-2007 06:19 PM
geyter

Don't worry, he will be around that age. The cover shot is just to show them something cool, that they do not know what it is. Like Zetman did, they showed his evolved state in the first chapter and didn't show it again for about 50 chapters after that.
So people shouldn't necessairily realise it is actually ph standing there. That's how different you have to draw him!

Besides 666 satan and bleach have some scary coverart too, doesn't seem to scare any readers away.

07-05-2007 07:04 PM
Karuru
Posting Freak

*storms in*
=3= I'm still alive, don't act as though i've died just because my scanner is dead and my computer has a gay connection =P (actually that would make a good reason to . . )
Anyway, i can still design stuff and use the school scanner . . . just i won't be able to update very often (hopefully i can use the school scanner xD)

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+
07-09-2007 08:35 PM
Pages (3): « First « 1 [2] 3 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: