Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mahou Sensei Negima
one of akamatsu's best.. i really like the plot.. and all the characters are unique.. i really love this manga/anime..

Just to be blunt, I like its ecchiness with all the cute girls in the series. :thumbup:
There's just too many girls to choose from... :lol:
wildstriker Wrote:Just to be blunt, I like its ecchiness with all the cute girls in the series. :thumbup:
There's just too many girls to choose from... :lol:

yup.. its one of the reason why you should read it.. hehe.. but the plot is good to, right?
Well..., basicly the main plot is Nagi searching for his dad right?
and currently all his students helping him in it.
The comedy + ecchi with magic driven plot kinda nice, not so much in the beginning though, getting better as the story progress, and but the Mahora Festival arc is really good.
wildstriker Wrote:Well..., basicly the main plot is Nagi searching for his dad right?

you mean negi searching for his father, nagi, right? ^^

there so mangy girls to choose from.. i like asuna the best.. ^^
ah, sorry..., guess I confused with only 1 letter difference between father & son.
[Image: Negima048.jpg]

hehe.. which character do you like best?^^,v why?
omg u kept kotaro out! Sad

anyways..i cant choose one..i have many.

1. Asuna - i love her spunky attitude and how she has that kinda tough love side of her.
2. Kotaro - being competitive is something that reminds me of myself..i like to fight since i do competition fighting.
3. Ku Fei - i like her for various reasons..like her martial arts since i was a martial artist, her careless side of her, and her caring side for her student
4. ako - i am a musician so i liked to see her up on stage and it reminded me of myself and when i performed..i like the scar on her back too.
5. mana - i find her sometimes cold personality is pretty nice. i sympathize with her past..i like guns, etc.
6. kaede - she has a warm feeling about her. she is a good person at heart. i like her giant shuriken..thats pretty cool.
7. chizuru - largest well..you know. i like her courageous side..how she stands against graf when kotaro was taken. she has a motherly side to her and will protect people whom she holds dear. she also is very kind and can be scary.
8. eva - omg this girl is funny as hell. she has an awesome comedic evilness to her which i just enjoy. this girl is full of surprises..like for example when she told asuna she has to wear goth loli clothes haha.
oh, i forgot about kotaro.. so sorry ^^

any way, mine are(heck, cant really choose 1);

1. chisame - i really like her attitude.. behind those geeky glasses is a true goddess..

2. asuna - tough on the outside, soft in the inside..^^

3. makie - cute childish personality..

4. chizuru - i think she's the most mature of all the girls.. and she has the biggest! (you know wat i mean)
Hey, great job there underdot!, listing all the girls here. :thumbup:

My fav would be Kasumi, Kaede, Nodoka, & Ku Fei.
reason?, their personality & involvement in the story (also their sexy-ness, but that goes without saying I guess :grin: ).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sayonara Sad Sensei hagger 3 647 07-24-2007, 06:07 PM
Last Post: chagrin