Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of ninja would you like to be?
So basically, where would you be from and what would you like to be able to do. Also possible who's friend/lover would you be and how would you fit this in a story?

I think i would like to have a familiar, like Kiba. Maybe a cat (like the panther one in the sand village) or my favourite a mongoose! (orichimaru wouldn't stand a chance, haha)

And my natural element is wind. With it i can form windclaws (like a windblade but more clawy) in my beastmimicry and use a wind powered base for a new form of Gatsuuga. Maybe a sonic scream or gust of wind attack...
I would be a konaha ninja and maybe the lover of Kiba's sister (she's busty Big Grin).

See how easy this is? your turn:
i would be like nejii genius of hyuga clan

i would hve Byakugan i can see far range
and my other abilites are ofc gentle fist and Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin and Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms
also Eight Trigrams Empty Palm
i would in the main family
Im on a posting spree so Im gonna post in this strange roleplaying thread...

I would be an insane killer of all kekkei gankai (sp) clans. I would be super hot and have a sweet ass katana. My element would be fire and Id burn sasuke to death and laugh insanely...
umm i dont care bout kekkei genkais but i'd be water/wind elements...for ice but mainly because with water..when i sense danger i change my molecules into water which is possible since they are 70% water already...then i'd come out of the air behind them and cut them up!
cheap!
Id want to live in the water village cause they are the most insane killers... I would want to train under the swordsmen and then I would challenge useless to a fight!!
meanie!
i'd just call my friends kisame and zetsu to eat/shred u!
but ya mist village to become sadistic ftw....
I would be a water nin because water is the cheapest and most effective way of jutsu or elemental manipulation. Id go around and steal all the coke a cola i wanted.
Steal coke..wow... I would date the yondaime cause hes the hottest hockage ever... yes im talking about a drawn character...
I would become a genin at 10, a chunin, at 12, and a jounin at 14.. and then I would go to konoha and start my killing spree...
Then Id join akatsuki and hug tobi everyday!!
i'd join akatsuki after doing the same as Ma besides the dating yondaime...and i would hug tobi but i would make sure to water zetsu every day
We mustnt forget about zetsu...:grin:
But yondaime would be my slave...
AL would be assasinated by me and then I would be the AL...
If the unknown member is a woman, Id kill her too because I cant have competition...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Cat Ninja's Sparks 294 37,054 03-07-2011, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Jack Ammo
Brick Ninja Animals MangaAddict 28 2,128 08-07-2007, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Blaze