Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
haxorX_x
Yea great, I agree that Arctic did the right thing by, doing whatever he did, but was really neccesary to give him a bad reputation? Even he regrets it, and that's my point.

And on top of that it doesn't even feel like he's sorry about it. The guy was banned for a long enought time, and he got a bad reputation, the only one I might add. There's even a teasing smiley face in his post. It's as if a comitee decides to deport some poor woman, and then later on sys, oops I kind of regret it now, oh well, I'll just go drink some more to forget about it (slight exagerration).

The guy even had one of the first avatars on the site, and he was offering help, and seemed really interested in the whole site. And then this happens. There have been countless one-word posts, by a lot of people. And i was at a time where there weren't even any specific rules.

All in all the dude was a pretty invested guy, that was unfairly treatd, and then the guy that was mainly responsible gives an easy-going apology, that feels really superficial.
Oh well, it's over, Greg was the one who issued the ban, so it must have had a worthy enough cause.
1) The Arctic reputation quote was from a whole different scenario with a completely different user
2) His one word post was completely irrelevant
3) The one word post did not get him banned
4) What did get him banned was losing it and cursing people out.
5) The rules then were the rules now.
6) Arctic was in no way responsible for it
7) Are you confusing HaxorX_x with aznboiray? They are completely separate users.... because that rep post was directed at aznboiray. He never got banned or anything... he just hasn't came for a while.
Sparks Wrote:Oh well, it's over, Greg was the one who issued the ban, so it must have had a worthy enough cause.

Not doubting the ban, or anything, I am really annoyed at the crappy apology.
Greg Wrote:1) The Arctic reputation quote was from a whole different scenario with a completely different user
2) His one word post was completely irrelevant
3) The one word post did not get him banned
4) What did get him banned was losing it and cursing people out.
5) The rules then were the rules now.
6) Arctic was in no way responsible for it
7) Are you confusing HaxorX_x with aznboiray? They are completely separate users.... because that rep post was directed at aznboiray. He never got banned or anything... he just hasn't came for a while.

*Shrugs* I'll drop this, since there can't really be anything good that'll comeof it. Unless of course someone wants to continue this :devil:
Edit: Okay...

Closed!