Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
haxorX_x
Did he get banned? What did he do to get banned?
Spam and/or Hack, are my guesses.
Mine too, but what would he hack? And as for spamming...How much could someone spam to get banned? Plus he seemed like he wanted to help out or something.
He did a one word post, then when Arctic said that that was just spam, he started cursing, so I gave him a 2 day ban. Of course, the stupid software left him in the ban group... so I just manually removed him.
Ah, so it wasn't permanent xD.
Well at least it's fixed now.
Arctic Wrote:red is bad, green is good

red = negative
green = positive

Had to give ray a red cuz he was kinda spamming when i first joined... kind regret it now though Tongue so he's back to neutral

and yeah, i agree with the flood limit

He wasn't back to neutral, and you regret it...? You make a choice that ends up banning him for weeks, and then you say that you regret it?
And why did you refer to him as ray?
Draik Wrote:You make a choice that ends up banning him for weeks, and then you say that you regret it?

yep, draik is back...
Draik Wrote:
Arctic Wrote:red is bad, green is good

red = negative
green = positive

Had to give ray a red cuz he was kinda spamming when i first joined... kind regret it now though Tongue so he's back to neutral

and yeah, i agree with the flood limit

He wasn't back to neutral, and you regret it...? You make a choice that ends up banning him for weeks, and then you say that you regret it?
And why did you refer to him as ray?

that's a totally different thread >_< it may not have been him. but if he was spamming then, of course, you either report or put the rep down.
Yea great, I agree that Arctic did the right thing by, doing whatever he did. But was it really neccesary to give him a bad reputation? Even he regrets it, and that's my point.

And on top of that it doesn't even feel like he's sorry about it. The guy was banned for a long enought time, and he got a bad reputation, the only one I might add. There's even a teasing smiley face in his post. It's as if a comitee decides to deport some poor woman, and then later on sys, oops I kind of regret it now, oh well, I'll just go drink some more to forget about it (slight exagerration).

The guy even had one of the first avatars on the site, and he was offering help, and seemed really interested in the whole site. And then this happens. There have been countless one-word posts, by a lot of people. And i was at a time where there weren't even any specific rules.

All in all the dude was a pretty invested guy, that was unfairly treatd, and then the guy that was mainly responsible gives an easy-going apology, that feels really superficial.