Pages (6): « First « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

What i'd like to see.
geyter

Group: Manga Group
RE: What i'd like to see.

Haha, people showing the weirdest posts and both times it has to do with sparks!
Our captain is a weirdo Big Grin

If Sparks is a weirdo... what does that make me?

-Greg

06-07-2007 06:57 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
geyter

RE:   What i'd like to see.

Draik Wrote:

MY GOD! Another fan of whistle! I never thought I'd find someone that likes whistle like me too *cries out of joy*

Heh, i'm so sorry. I've never read whistle. I didn't realize there were any soccer manga. I was thinking of an anime i used to watch when i was little: Moero ! Topstriker, or l' école des champions if you watched it on club dorothé like me.

AND WILL PEOPLE STAY OUT OF MY REPLIES PLEASE!!!
ok i'm mighty populair, but this is getting close to invasion of personal space! (if would be okay if it was dimplez or excel but "Sparks with the pink letters" invading my space is a bit creepy :D)

This post was last modified: 06-07-2007 09:40 AM by geyter.

06-07-2007 07:13 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Greg
T3h 1337 /-\dm1n of D00m!

Group: Administrators

That was me who invaded, I typed in maroon, and Sparks' name isn't pink anymore

:lol:The roll is back! ROLL!:lol:
06-07-2007 07:15 AM
geyter

Oh man. I'm gonna have to start explaining my jokes aren't I?
Now i know how CrazyBleachFan feels...:(

06-07-2007 07:18 AM
CrazyBleachFan
Posting Freak

Its a sad sad world when we have to start explaining :P but Captain Commander Sparks is pretty weird. I do agree lol.

Itachi Uchiha: Suzaku, the Vermilion Bird
Remember the chapter! Naruto 363...The worst chapter ever written.
06-07-2007 07:22 AM
Draik

Group: Uploaders

Just you calling him "Captain Commander Sparks" is freaky. What kind of a forum is this, where moderators just modify people's posts? It's getting kind of creepy on these boards, from demon monkeys to parents watching their kid taking a toilet break... o_0 It feels like there's a lot of perversion in the souls of the people on this site; it begins with messages (and invasion of them i might add ;)), and ends with peeping . What's next?

And no one else has really given any ideas really. If it's because of the vague restriction thing, then just forget it. Just post whatever ideas you guys have (detailed or not) and we'll see what we can do.

People have already been reviewing the suggestions already made on a plot level, and though about how to mix it all together, or see what makes it a great idea and copy that.

06-07-2007 08:13 AM
CrazyBleachFan
Posting Freak

I...Never mind I am not explaining my post. Jokes are unheard of on this forum.

Yeah, not alot of people have made suggestions. Come on everyone anything is fine. (related to the manga plot of course)

Itachi Uchiha: Suzaku, the Vermilion Bird
Remember the chapter! Naruto 363...The worst chapter ever written.
06-07-2007 08:20 AM
Draik

Group: Uploaders
RE:  What i'd like to see.

CrazyBleachFan Wrote:

I...Never mind I am not explaining my post. Jokes are unheard of on this forum.

Yeah, not alot of people have made suggestions. Come on everyone anything is fine. (related to the manga plot of course)

And unrealted as we have been show by the posts preceeding this one, some of them made by...shall we say prestigious people.

06-07-2007 08:22 AM
geyter

RE:   What i'd like to see.

Draik Wrote:

And unrealted as we have been show by the posts preceeding this one, some of them made by...shall we say prestigious people.

You should talk, you are the one who got the poop-song into this! (i can't stop laughing everytime i think about it, i've cried more today than that time i saw Armageddon)

From now on we are getting serious people, shout out ideas please. doesn't matter how stupid they are! As long as they don't involve human excrement, all is well.
Edit: to edit my own post, the armageddon crying was also from laughter, not because of some emotional response to ben afflecks nonability to act...)

This post was last modified: 06-07-2007 09:48 AM by geyter.

06-07-2007 09:46 AM
Sparks
Manga leader|| i don't need 5000 posts.

Group: Moderators

I may be wierd, but atleast i can get a joke >_> (good ones xD)

:set4_baffled: New smileys!!!!

:set4_roflmao:

:offtopic:

back to topic :grin:

06-09-2007 12:58 AM
Pages (6): « First « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: